Bills Badge Strap

ajzepp

I usually have a pretty easy time finding Bills stuff....license plates, mugs, banners, etc....but a while back a respiratory therapist I worked with had a USC badge strap (I'm talking about the strap that goes around your neck that you hang your ID badge on) and I was thinking about trying to find a Bills one. He got his from the USC campus when he lived in California. I've looked at all sorts of Bills vendors, Ebay, Google searches, etc, and have come up empty.

Anyone have any other ideas???

Called a lanyard.

linky

linky II

Also a couple ebay offerings, but I can't get at them from work.

620351[/snapback]

wow, that was fast.....thanks! Is that designed to go over your neck? It looks like exactly what I want, but for some reason looks a little small in the pic....no?

wow, that was fast.....thanks!  Is that designed to go over your neck? It looks like exactly what I want, but for some reason looks a little small in the pic....no?

620355[/snapback]

Yes, over the neck. However, I should warn you that they are a choking hazzard. :P

There were many offerings, I just linked a couple. You'll find what you're looking for.

Yes, over the neck.  However, I should warn you that they are a choking hazzard.  :P 

There were many offerings, I just linked a couple.  You'll find what you're looking for.

620361[/snapback]

Thanks bro, you da man :) I guess it helps to know what the damn things are called lol. As far as the choking hazzard, I can definitely vouch for that. When I worked on a psych unit it was an easy target :lol: The one I had was equipped with a quick release though, so it wasn't really an issue. Looks like at least one of those you linked has that.

Thanks again, I'm psyched :)

wow, that was fast.....thanks!  Is that designed to go over your neck? It looks like exactly what I want, but for some reason looks a little small in the pic....no?

620355[/snapback]

It will go over your head. I got one for Christmas. The hook lands just below my...um...chest.

need to look for one that pulls a part when it catches on something . we have them at GE .

620366[/snapback]

Yeah, I think one or two of them have some sort of quick release or velcro release....I'm going to be sure of that before I pick which one to order.

It will go over your head.  I got one for Christmas.  The hook lands just below my...um...chest.

620372[/snapback]

Is this the one from the first link he posted? the $5 one?

Is this the one from the first link he posted? the $5 one?

620390[/snapback]

Yep, from BB.com. It's not real high quality but I don't usually wear it, it just sits on my bulletin board until I need it.

wow .... below your chest or waist , one in the same ?????  :)  :lol:  :)  :(

620391[/snapback]

BELOW the chest, ABOVE the waist. C'mon mead, you've met me a couple times, there is a SLIGHT differentiation between the chest and the waist. :P

wow .... below your chest or waist , one in the same ?????  :P  :)  :lol:  :)

620391[/snapback]

lmao....someone's in for a smack at the next tailgate :(

wow .... below your chest or waist , one in the same ?????  :lol:  :lol:  :D  :lol:

620391[/snapback]

Holy S_H_I_T! Someone's in line for the beating of his life! You're gonna be one squashed bug when the Queen of Pain gets through with you. :w00t: