Computer/Website guys....

"Hi, I'm taterhill. Investing can be scary, but it doesn't have to be. In fact it can be quite fun. In the next 15 minutes, I can show you how you can save for your retirement, fund your kids college tuition, or pay for a trip to Hedonism with just a few dollars down."

"Hi, I'm taterhill.  Investing can be scary, but it doesn't have to be.  In fact it can be quite fun.  In the next 15 minutes, I can show you how you can save for your retirement, fund your kids college tuition, or pay for a trip to Hedonism with just a few dollars down."

620610[/snapback]

:w00t::lol::lol:

If you can put in an .htaccess file it wouldn't take much at all...I'm assuming you mean a basic log in, and that the site doesn't have to be "secure" beyond having a log-in...

620357[/snapback]

Yeah, like he said, stupid easy if all you want is to password protect it. If you step in a pile of IIS, it's just getting the right "right click->properties->permissions" combination. If you want to SSL it, you can also do that for free if you don't care about "This certificate is not from a valid..." errors every time you get a visitor.

Any of the bargain hosts will work.