Shattered in South Carolina

broken linky

619872[/snapback]

By Abigail Van Buren

Sun Mar 5, 8:11 PM ET

DEAR ABBY: After 23 years of what I thought was a happy marriage, I came home and caught my husband, "Wes," in bed having sex with my brother. It was a shock, to say the least. That evening, they had gone to a bar and drank heavily. Someone gave them a pill of unknown origin. Wes says he doesn't remember anything until I walked in and started slapping some sense into him.

We have stayed together. We haven't made love, however. I can't seem to get the picture out of my head. I feel like my life has been shattered. I love Wes and want us to have a productive life. How can I forget? -- SHATTERED IN SOUTH CAROLINA

fixy linky

Scroll to the bottom right if you want to read "Abby's" response. My guess is that those here would do a much better job though.

By Abigail Van Buren

Sun Mar 5, 8:11 PM E

Scroll to the bottom right if you want to read "Abby's" response. My guess is that those here would do a much better job though.

619889[/snapback]

[/q

a better job at what , having sex ? sister should do brother then they would be even . :blink:

By Abigail Van Buren

Sun Mar 5, 8:11 PM ET

DEAR ABBY: After 23 years of what I thought was a happy marriage, I came home and caught my husband, "Wes," in bed having sex with my brother.

Was one of them wearing a wool sweater?