With RBs Green and Alexander locked up...

I wonder how all this will affect the upcoming draft. Alexander was a big fish to get out of the loop. I would like to see Arizona spend big bucks on either of the other two remaining big name RBs. The more money they spend the better, the less they'll have for other areas of need.

On another note, Houston's RB Jonathan Wells may be the odd RB out. I sure would like to see Buffalo get him to back up MaGahee. At one point early in his professional career he was considered a poor man's Eddie George. Well, Ralph is a poor man or at least acts like one.

More important where does this leave the Bills. In better shape most likely. We are in the market for a back-up RB for WM. As we do not want a frontlinr, the draft is a pretty reasonable shot for getting someone who will be in a position to be broken in slowly rather than starting right away. I'm pleased to see these teams who had RB needs lock up their starter as it reduces the possibility they may reach for a draft RB who might be a late first day choice at best and instead take him early hoping that he will be come the next Alexander or Green.

heres a list of free agent rb's from the redzone.org

Anthony Thomas UFA Saints

Antowain Smith UFA Saints

Arlen Harris RFA Rams

Artose Pinner RFA Lions

Aveion Cason UFA Rams

Chad Morton UFA Giants

Chester Taylor UFA Ravens

David Allen RFA Rams

DeShaun Foster UFA Panthers

Edgerrin James UFA Colts

J.R. Redmond UFA Cardinals

Jamal Lewis UFA Ravens

James Jackson UFA Cardinals

Jonathan Wells UFA Texans

Kenny Watson UFA Bengals

LaBrandon Toefield RFA Jaguars

Lamar Gordon UFA Eagles

Maurice Morris UFA Seahawks

Michael Bennett UFA Vikings

Mike Cloud UFA Patriots

Moe Williams UFA Vikings

Musa Smith RFA Ravens

Najeh Davenport UFA Packers

Omar Easy UFA Raiders

Reno Mahe RFA Eagles

Ricky Proehl UFA Panthers

Rock Cartwright UFA Redskins

Ron Dayne UFA Broncos

Shawn Bryson UFA Lions

Steve Bush UFA 49ers

Tony Fisher UFA Packers

Travis Minor UFA Dolphins

Verron Haynes UFA Steelers

Out of this list I'd like to see maurice morris but he'll probably be a little more on the expensive side, If not morris then eith cartwright/fisher/bryson/wells or musa smith