Sounds like the fan and media is in Drews head

NavyBillsFan

I think it is best for Drew and that string of wet toilet paper we call a O-line to start putting up.

Drew is sounding like a bitchy little kid who got soup insted of pudding in his lunch.

Hope we come out and spank NE but we need to also win after that. Not last season where we win and then get spanked for the next 3...

I think it is best for Drew and that string of wet toilet paper we call a O-line to start putting up.

Drew is sounding like a bitchy little kid who got soup insted of pudding in his lunch.

Hope we come out and spank NE but we need to also win after that.  Not last season where we win and then get spanked for the next 3...

45446[/snapback]

Are you serious?

Of course the media is in his head, they are there every day asking him the same freakin' questions. In whose head would they NOT be.

As for his response, first off the guy was VERY intelligent and measured in his response. He was careful to take repsonsibility for mistakes he made, rightfully reminded everybody that it ain't all his fault, and the told everyone he is and will be the starting QB.

This is being a bitchy little kid?

Of course, had he bowed down with his tail between his legs, then it would have been that he's not firey enough, he's not emotional enough, he has no balls blah blah. So he makes an intelligently measured response, that actually contains a little "get off my back the job is mine" and now he's a bitchy little kid.

Keyrist, every time I think I've seen all there is to see in how this guy can me maligned, and then once again I am proven wrong. :flirt: