Red Sox, Cubs, Bills & Vikings

Justice

My heart says Buffalo, but they don't even have a better chance than Minnesota in football. The Red Sox are gonna make the playoffs this season so they probably have the overall better chance, but thet have to get past the Yanks first. If I had to bet on it, I'd say Boston.

My heart says Buffalo, but they don't even have a better chance than Minnesota in football. The Red Sox are gonna make the playoffs this season so they probably have the overall better chance, but thet have to get past the Yanks first. If I had to bet on it, I'd say Boston.

45408[/snapback]

I think Red Sox as well as long as Ebstein remains in power. Given 15 years or so on the job, I think Theo's too good a GM not to win one title.

I think any team in the NFL has a shot, but I can't imagine the Vikings winning it with Tice as their coach.

I think Red Sox as well as long as Ebstein remains in power. Given 15 years or so on the job, I think Theo's too good a GM not to win one title.

I think any team in the NFL has a shot, but I can't imagine the Vikings winning it with Tice as their coach.

45411[/snapback]

Did anyone else hear them mention on Monday night what Tice makes? I thought I was hearing things, but I could have sworn they said 150k a year...WTF!? A head coach works incredibly long hours...let's just assume a 90 hour work week (though I've heard tales of longer ones than that for head coaches) and a month of vacation somewhere in the offseason...with those numbers Tice makes roughly 35 dollars an hour...

And people thought TD was a cheapskate when he hired GW.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

The Vikings... In the NFL, ANYONE can win the Super Bowl nowadays.

The Cubs next, because of their overall strength as a team...