Jim Kelly Should become a coach!

Guest dog14787

Congress?????  DUH!!!  President of the United States!  JK could end the war on terrorism, balance the budget, and unify the world all before happy hour!!

JK for Pres in '08!!!

619347[/snapback]

lets make this the place where it all started, kelly for president

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. of happy hour . :doh:

Wait a minute...

Didn't we already do the ex-Bill quarterback goes to Congress and thinks about a Presidential run thingy?

I hate re-makes.

Except for King Kong.

That was pretty cool.

Oh, oh...shiny thing. Gotta go.

Jim Kelly would make a great coach. He was the driving force of the Buffalo Bills in there Glory years. I'm very surprised Levy hasn't tried to use his influence to bring Jim into the fold in some capacity, to let him get his feet wet with coaching. If  Jim Kelly was ever to become a head coach, theres not a doubt in my mind, he would literaly will his team to the Superbowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Bills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blink:

618917[/snapback]

Jim Kelly would be entertaining as the coach of the Bills--most jerks ARE entertaining in a way.