SUNDAY TICKET

BuffalOhio

Anyone having any problems with the Sunday Ticket?

It was fine last week, but this week, when I select a game to watch, I can't record it.

It's treating it like a PPV event. "Purchase and Record Info" shows up.

I called DTV, and they have no answers.

Is it like that with yours?

It's like that in the 90's (HDTV Ticket) and also in the 700's.

Help?

I'm heading out to a friend's wedding, so I won't be able to respond until this evening.

Leave your answers here.

Thanks!

DCSabres

Are you sure you selected the game itself (and not the "this game is coming soon" thing. Make sure you forward to the actual time of a game.

If that doesn't work, you can try setting up a manual recording -- tell it to record channel X starting at time Y for ZZ minutes.

CW

Anyone having any problems with the Sunday Ticket?

It was fine last week, but this week, when I select a game to watch, I can't record it.

It's treating it like a PPV event.  "Purchase and Record Info" shows up.

I called DTV, and they have no answers.

Is it like that with yours?

It's like that in the 90's (HDTV Ticket) and also in the 700's.

Help?

I'm heading out to a friend's wedding, so I won't be able to respond until this evening.

Leave your answers here.

Thanks!

DCSabres

45384[/snapback]

Do you have your receiver hooked up to a phone line?

2 years ago, they disabled my Sunday ticket because I wasn't permantly hooked up to a phone line. Then it took them 3 hours to turn it back on. I basically missed on the 1PM games, to which I was really pissed.

To make it worse it was after the 2nd week of the season, they said they had done a full sweep of everyone that week to ensure a hookup and if you weren't they disabled per "NFL rules".

Do you have your receiver hooked up to a phone line? 

2 years ago, they disabled my Sunday ticket because I wasn't permantly hooked up to a phone line.  Then it took them 3 hours to turn it back on.  I basically missed on the 1PM games, to which I was really pissed.

To make it worse it was after the 2nd week of the season, they said they had done a full sweep of everyone that week to ensure a hookup and if you weren't they disabled  per "NFL rules".

45485[/snapback]

Yes, it's hooked up. All three are. Both Tivo's did a call and download last night. I just don't get it. I'll have to call them again. :flirt:

Yes, it's hooked up.  All three are.  Both Tivo's did a call and download last night.  I just don't get it.  I'll have to call them again.  :flirt:

45542[/snapback]

Have you gone the channel 200 and something (202 maybe?), the one that's advertising Sunday Ticket? When you select it, it should say, "You are authorized for this program." Check that out and see what it says.

CW

It is ILLEGAL to tape NFL games for any reason without the express written consent of the National Football League.

45629[/snapback]

It's also illegal to discuss what happened - so we could all go to jail for discussing specific plays. :flirt:

Of course, I'm convinced that this is one of those things that they SAY is illegal, but which really is not. Kinda like a landlord who says "I can enter your apartment any time and for any reason" (not enforcable although most people don't know that, and everytime the landlord does that you can technically take him to court for a whole $50 in Minnesota!) and an assocation (or landloard) saying, "No sattelite dishes allowed!" (which the FCC says can not be enforced).

CW