Who will we sign first?

I'll bet you we'll see a signing at 6:00am though...right before Marv goes to the Country Kitchen Buffett.  You know the oldies are the early risers.

618740[/snapback]

Hey, Country Kitchen beats Shoneys.

I'll bet you we'll see a signing at 6:00am though...right before Marv goes to the Country Kitchen Buffett.  You know the oldies are the early risers.

618740[/snapback]

Maybe after his first bowel movement uh? :huh:;):D

Expect an O-lineman or a safety. If we sign Demps than it's bye-bye Vincent.

618754[/snapback]

Vincent isn't going anywhere even if we pick up another 2 or 3 safeties. We only save $800K by cutting him and it costs us over $2M in a cap hit.

For 1.5-2 mil per year, i'd sign mike williams.

618786[/snapback]

Imagine last off-season, if the Bills had signed Mike Williams as a free agent, with the exact same career, if he had been cut by another team...Bills fans would have convinced themselves that he was the best LT available, and that he was the one missing agreement toward a stellar O-line. The same people who were proclaiming Kelly Holcomb's signing as a stroke of genious, and convinced that LJ Shelton was the missing link, would be claiming Marv blenged in the HOF, on his GM credentials alone....what a difference a disappointing season makes, huh? :huh: