Wow Tiger on fire this year

VABills

I believe the metal ones are illegal in most states now. They still make plastic ones though, but they suck. The fun came from the danger.

619074[/snapback]

One kid get a jart stuck in his skull and ruins it for everyone!

A very open minded and insightful post. Thank you for sharing.

618999[/snapback]

Aww lighten up, Darin used to play golf, but kept losing the ball in the snow. In a few months, the snow will melt, and he will be able to continue his round of golf.

Aww lighten up, Darin used to play golf, but kept losing the ball in the snow. In a few months, the snow will melt, and he will be able to continue his round of golf.

619213[/snapback]

He tried to switch to a yellow ball but that only further complicated things.

FWIW, I was at the tournament yesterday. I've been to this event 5 times over the years, and yesterday had the biggest galleries I've seen. I spent most of my time at the 4th and 17th greens. Neither hole was yielding birdies, so it was kinda boring watching everyone go for the safe middle of the green. I saw Jeff Sluman make a 20 foot biride putt on #8. As he walked by me I said, "Nice putt, Pittsfield." He gave me a smile and went on to shoot the low round of the day (66).

I biggest crowds were following Tiger (of course) and Camilo Villegas. We left around 5 PM. Golf is one sport that is actually better to watch on TV.

What's lawn JARTS? 

Jarts, ya fuggin' tard.

Tigers got a lot of money in the bank, and a cute wife.  Not bad for someone who doesn't play your type of sport. 

Dumbest argument ever. Jenna Jameson has alot more money than you and has been with way hotter chics, so get to sucking some...

Anytime you think you can beat me on the course let me know.

618996[/snapback]

You gonna challenge me to a game of jacks, too? Congrats, you're a better golfer. That means a ton to me, as I respect the game so much.