Wow Tiger on fire this year

VABills

Great.  Now can you tell me who is dominating the world of lawn jarts, too?  What about Bocce?

Golf.  Losers.

618647[/snapback]

What's lawn JARTS? Tigers got a lot of money in the bank, and a cute wife. Not bad for someone who doesn't play your type of sport. Anytime you think you can beat me on the course let me know.

Great.  Now can you tell me who is dominating the world of lawn jarts, too?  What about Bocce?

Golf.  Losers.

618647[/snapback]

A very open minded and insightful post. Thank you for sharing.

He has been in 5 tourneys, pulled out of one due to illness, lost the matchplays, but has won three tourneys now.  He wasn't even playing that well today.  Unbelievable.

618615[/snapback]

he looks more dominant than ever as the list of potential challengers dwindles:

vijay: getting old

ernie: coming off injury

sergio: can't putt

retief: nothing special since open melt down last year

phil: withered yet again when facing tiger

toms: (see phil mickelson) you saw the three putt on #18 when it mattered

this new kid villegas looks good and not afraid of tiger like so many others. but he's unproven and also his putting was very shaky. as much as i like tiger, my guess is pga tour will suffer some fan interest unless some serious challengers to tiger emerge. and right now it's not looking so good.

he looks more dominant than ever as the list of potential challengers dwindles:

vijay: getting old

ernie: coming off injury

sergio: can't putt

retief: nothing special since open melt down last year

phil: withered yet again when facing tiger

toms: (see phil mickelson) you saw the three putt on #18 when it mattered

this new kid villegas looks good and not afraid of tiger like so many others. but he's unproven and also his putting was very shaky. as much as i like tiger, my guess is pga tour will suffer some fan interest unless some serious challengers to tiger emerge. and right now it's not looking so good.

619021[/snapback]

I think Chad Campbell maybe the up and comer. But you're right, Tiger could win 10+ tourneys this year unless someone steps up quickly.

What's lawn JARTS?  Tigers got a lot of money in the bank, and a cute wife.  Not bad for someone who doesn't play your type of sport.  Anytime you think you can beat me on the course let me know.

618996[/snapback]

1. Obviously not a native WNY'er

2. Hmm, what hapened to all that African American hype we heard so much about a few years ago.

3. Croquet is tougher, they only use one 'club'.

1. Obviously not a native WNY'er

2. Hmm, what hapened to all that African American hype we heard so much about a few years ago.

3. Croquet is tougher, they only use one 'club'.

619040[/snapback]

Yeah I am a ntive WNYer. But never heard of lawn jarts. I have played lawn DARTS before. What is lawn jarts?

What's lawn JARTS?  Tigers got a lot of money in the bank, and a cute wife.  Not bad for someone who doesn't play your type of sport.  Anytime you think you can beat me on the course let me know.

618996[/snapback]

Do you use childrens clubs or do you have them custom made?

Yeah I am a ntive WNYer.  But never heard of lawn jarts.  I have played lawn DARTS before.  What is lawn jarts?

619051[/snapback]

think giant darts/horseshoes. The object being to land a monster sized lawn dart (jart) within a circle. I guess it died out because of too many injuries at picnics.

I.E. don't drink and jart.

think giant darts/horseshoes.  The object being to land a monster sized lawn dart (jart) within a circle.  I guess it died out because of too many injuries at picnics.

619059[/snapback]

I KNOW WHAT LAWN DARTS IS. I have never heard the term JART before.

think giant darts/horseshoes.  The object being to land a monster sized lawn dart (jart) within a circle.  I guess it died out because of too many injuries at picnics.

619059[/snapback]

I believe the metal ones are illegal in most states now. They still make plastic ones though, but they suck. The fun came from the danger.