Bentley

kgun

Living in Philadelphia & not paying any mind to their local press I could care less what they are doing.

However, one poster yesterday trashed them as being coercive jerks. Well whomever stated that, was absolutely right!!!!

Saints | Bentley denies report

Sat, 4 Mar 2006 06:39:00 -0800

Mike Triplett, of the New Orleans Times-Picayune, reports New Orleans Saints OC LeCharles Bentley denied Friday, March 3, a Philadelphia newspaper report that he is planning to sign with the Philadelphia Eagles as soon as free agency begins Monday, March 6. One thing that is clear is Bentley will not be returning to the Saints. Earlier this week, he made his strongest comment yet, telling CBSportsline that, "I would rather sit out a season than play for the Saints again."

Frerotte is balking at a paycut so he might be released.  If so, the Dols will have to pursue a guy like Brees and use a lot of cap on him.

618328[/snapback]

Hey if we can't get Frerotte or Bentley, maybe we can still resign Pike, or Talley, or Bennett?

oh, it's the flashbacks again. we were warned about them.

I heard some rumblings about Miami and Cleveland looking there. But he's going to want 6 million or so, and this union stuff has everyone way out of whack.

618315[/snapback]

Miami's still way over the cap are they not? They've only made one move thus far and were something like 20 million over the number. If there's no agreement they aren't getting anybody let alone people like TO, Culpepper, and Bentley.

Hey if we can't get Frerotte or Bentley, maybe we can still resign Pike, or Talley, or Bennett?

oh, it's the flashbacks again. we were warned about them.

618360[/snapback]

who the hell wants Frerotte?