I think the Bills are moving...

I think you will see the Bills either trade up or down on draft day. After reviewing some of the draft analysis, I would love to see us move up and take D'Brick, but I don't see that happening. Then with our needs, I think we would be better off trading down and getting a few impact players than what may be a stretch at #8. I think there would be good value in that move and wouldn't be surprised if Marv dealt our pick for a mid first round pick. Safer, cheaper and get another pick out of the deal. Now we just need a dance partner...

I think you will see the Bills either trade up or down on draft day.  After reviewing some of the draft analysis, I would love to see us move up and take D'Brick, but I don't see that happening.  Then with our needs, I think we would be better off trading down and getting a few impact players than what may be a stretch at #8.  I think there would be good value in that move and wouldn't be surprised if Marv dealt our pick for a mid first round pick.  Safer, cheaper and get another pick out of the deal.  Now we just need a dance partner...

618069[/snapback]

I think if we are looking for impact right away, Vernon Davis or Michael Huff would be two players that very well could be there at #8. If we are looking long term, Ngata is our guy, however with the recent cut of Ted Washington, Ngata might go 7th to the Raiders.