Rumsfeld Zeros in on the Internet!!!!!!!

Sure...I suppose letting a bunch of Arabs fly into the World Trade Center was a good start?  Let alone the mishandling of Katrina, the record deficit, the disclosure of classified information by the Scooter, and the rest of the stellar work of that doofus president.  Maybe he can let Hezbolah handle Miami, Hamas handle Boston and since his buddies in Al Qaeda know New York so well he can put them in charge of that port?  :D

619202[/snapback]

Whoa...nice stretch of logic there. UAE is just another terrorist organization?

And people say the ports issue isn't about racism. Why not just be realistic about your attitudes and call them "sand !@#$s" already... :doh:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure...I suppose letting a bunch of Arabs fly into the World Trade Center was a good start?  Let alone the mishandling of Katrina, the record deficit, the disclosure of classified information by the Scooter, and the rest of the stellar work of that doofus president.  Maybe he can let Hezbolah handle Miami, Hamas handle Boston and since his buddies in Al Qaeda know New York so well he can put them in charge of that port?  ;)

619202[/snapback]

How deflecting...and I didn't even drag up Thomas Jefferson. :D

How did the current adm allow the WTC to happen? Wasn't it planned a *bit* before it took office - on somebody else's watch - or am I mistaken?

Enlighten me! ;)

But I suppose Gore's BS election challange might have delayed the adm to getting down to business in the normal time frame. Waddya think?

PS It's ok not to answer - another defelection is expected. :doh:

Where did Timothy McVeigh come from?  :doh:

619222[/snapback]

I mentioned this on PPP and I will mention it here. Two people from the UAE blew up a building on 9/11. Two people from the USA blew up a building in Oklahoma City. If we follow the xenophobic lahjik espoused in this thread, we should not allow U.S. companies to operate the ports in this country. There is no difference.

whew...even for Bush apologists you guys are unbelievable. UAE has been financing schools for terrorism for years. the UAE has been anything but helpful in the so called "war" against terrorism and by any rational account (leaving you Bushistas off the hook) has been the chief financier of terrorism. If you think letting these clowns take over management of the ports has nothing to do with security, think again. The portmaster in Odessa under Kuchma reported paid a 5 million dollar cash bribe to get the position, and that isn't anywhere near as lucrative a port (or target, if you wish) than those our friends in Dubai want to infiltrate. Maybe Bush and his brother Bandar have bigger fish to fry.

UAE has been financing schools for terrorism for years. the UAE has been anything but helpful in the so called "war" against terrorism and by any rational account (leaving you Bushistas off the hook) has been the chief financier of terrorism.

619827[/snapback]

I love you, man. Eighteen months ago, you said just this same thing about the Saudis (yes, you did. I looked it up.) And all of a sudden, now the UAE's the boogey man.

Admit it...you just like jumping on whatever the cause du jour is. You never even heard of the UAE before the ports issue.

whew...even for Bush apologists you guys are unbelievable. UAE has been financing schools for terrorism for years.  the UAE has been anything but helpful in the so called "war" against terrorism and by any rational account (leaving you Bushistas off the hook) has been the chief financier of terrorism.  If you think letting these clowns take over management of the ports has nothing to do with security, think again.  The portmaster in Odessa under Kuchma reported paid a 5 million dollar cash bribe to get the position, and that isn't anywhere near as lucrative a port (or target, if you wish) than those our friends in Dubai want to infiltrate.  Maybe Bush and his brother Bandar have bigger fish to fry.

619827[/snapback]

You're thinking of Saudi Arabia. UAE has waaaaay too much to lose financially by harboring or training terrorists.

Whew...you guys must be chugging that Bush kool-aid. Why this hasn't been relegated to your right wing PPP is beyond me, but here goes. Even your National Review recognized the ties between the UAE and terrorism

uae

As to the Saudis...dam right..they are up to their neck in it. Being Bush's buddy doesn't take the blood off their hands (ok..two guys from the UAE...where were most of the others from...OHHHHH...Saudi Arabia....) Lets see now who ISN'T tied to 9/11? Iraq? :P

I suppose this would be a bad time to discuss revenge (Bin Laden) over national security strategy, as in reshaping the political dynamics of the middle east so that there might not be a future problem.

620026[/snapback]

As I pointed out on PPP (sometime before the War in Iraq, and before I was banned therefrom) THEN would have been a good time to worry about national security before making up wmd stories and invading Iraq. National Security is always a good topic for concern. How about port security, since that seems to be a problem. Interesting how Dubai would not be at all interested in other countries taking over their major industries...but its okay for them to take ours.

good for the goose?

I suppose this would be a bad time to discuss revenge (Bin Laden) over national security strategy, as in reshaping the political dynamics of the middle east so that there might not be a future problem.

620026[/snapback]

I'll answer this one for you, Tenny.

FLIGHTSUIT! HALLIBURTON! NOSE PICK! GOAT STORY! THE BIPOLAR LOSER'S PICKING ON ME!