Patty LaLaLa Looks Like He Could Still Lace 'Em Up

I really think that besides getting off your soapbox, you should apply to be a Maple Leaf. Your whining is easily up to their level.

618181[/snapback]

Says the guy with Lindros in his avatar. I'm surprised more fans don't show up with Scott Stevens' posters to hold up whenever he hits the ice. He'd probably just curl up in the fetal postition.

I'm not surprised a Leafs' can would confuse laughing criticism with whining, either.

I'm not surprised a Leafs' can would confuse laughing criticism with whining, either.

618222[/snapback]

Well everywhere I look you seem to make note of how a call went in the Leafs favor. Laughing criticism? Sure looks like whining to me.

Like when you whine about Sundin not getting a penalty? But you fail to mention the Sabres scored during a Sundin penalty?

Speaking of which, did you even notice that the Leafs were shorthanded 10 or 11 times? Of course not. It's better for you to whine that the Leafs get calls from the refs.

Tonight's Leaf game (just so you know) there were two non calls in the early part of the 1st that should have been penalty's to Ottawa but weren't called. One was a high stick that caught Klee's face and I think he's lucky because it looked like it was going to be a nasty eye injury but guess what??? No call from the ref. Nope, not even at home in Toronto on a Saturday night HNIC game that you seem to think makes the refs treat them better.

Please, enough of your bias already.

Thanks

Well everywhere I look you seem to make note of how a call went in the Leafs favor. Laughing criticism? Sure looks like whining to me

That's your problem.

Like when you whine about Sundin not getting a penalty? But you fail to mention  the Sabres scored during a Sundin penalty?

You'll have to explain to me how the two things are remotely the same. Can't wait.

Speaking of which, did you even notice that the Leafs were shorthanded 10 or 11 times? Of course not. It's better for you to whine that the Leafs get calls from the refs.

Regardless of how many times they were shorthanded (most of which were due to their lackadaisical play), their first goal came as a direct result of a two handed slash by Sundin on the man with the puck, who also happened to be the Sabres' last man back. That's one of the easiest calls in the world for a referee to make and even the Leafs' homers commented extensively on how blatant it was.

That's an observation and I would have made the same statement had the Sabres been the beneficiary of such a play, though against the Leafs it's not likely the Sabres would need much help from the officials to get the two points.

Tonight's Leaf game (just so you know) there were two non calls in the early part of the 1st that should have been penalty's to Ottawa but weren't called. One was a high stick that caught Klee's face and I think he's lucky because it looked like it was going to be a nasty eye injury but guess what??? No call from the ref. Nope, not even at home in Toronto on a Saturday night HNIC game that you seem to think makes the refs treat them better.

Whaaa! Whaaa!

The Leafs are so bad even the officials have abandoned them. :lol:

Please, enough of your bias already.

618290[/snapback]

Good luck rubbing your little genie long enough to make that happen, Gordo.

That's your problem.

Whaaa!  Whaaa! 

The Leafs are so bad even the officials have abandoned them.  :lol:

Good luck rubbing your little genie long enough to make that happen, Gordo.

618323[/snapback]

=more whining.

By the way, I think tater officially made it Gordie thanks :D

Take it easy