Jamie Martin to be the 3rd QB in the mix?

ACor58

Actually, Martin did all right last year He was 124 for 177 passing (70% completion rate), 1277 yards, started 5 games, played in 8.

That said, I hope we use our #3 QB slot for what it should be used for--a young QB. If one of these is still there in RD#5, we should go for it:

Bruce Gradkowski, QB -Toledo Leader among returning quarterbacks in the nation in completion percentage (70.2%) and second in passing efficiency (162.6). Junior Year: second in nation in completion percentage (70.2%), fifth in passing efficiency (162.6), fifth in passing yards (3,518), and 10th in total offense (385.3).

Erik Meyer QB Eastern Washington Div I-AA Walter Payton Award-winner...3,616 passing yards in the regular season, and directed an Eastern Washington offense that finished second nationally in passing yardage (337.6 ypg) and third in total offense (477.7 ypg). Meyer threw for 26 touchdowns and five interceptions, and added four touchdowns in a playoff loss to Northern Iowa to finish with a 169.3 passer rating. That rating helped Meyer finish with a 166.47 career passer rating, which broke the I-AA record.

Jamie Martin? JAMIE MARTIN ?!?!? Older-than-AVP, former Los Angeles Ram, eight-starts-in-thirteen-seasons Jamie Martin?

:)

Just say no to drugs...

Jamie Martin? JAMIE MARTIN ?!?!? Older-than-AVP, former Los Angeles Ram, eight-starts-in-thirteen-seasons Jamie Martin?

:)

Just say no to drugs...

617709[/snapback]

More QB talk, Lori. My head hurts again.