This has been pissing me off.

I know I'm feeding the troll, but why does this thread exist?  It shows that the lack of moderation of this forum detracts from it significantly.  We have way too many threads as it is, we don't need something like this.

617012[/snapback]

You really shouldn't pick on us old timers. You might hurt our feelings. :doh:

You really shouldn't pick on us old timers. You might hurt our feelings.  :doh:

617097[/snapback]

But then again, he probably won't.

Geeze, if Outer Podunk takes Horace Gribbley, we might be able to trade up for Slimfast Schnidlap! This is serious business, here.

Give me a minute so I can post that 6 more times.

I know I'm feeding the troll, but why does this thread exist?  It shows that the lack of moderation of this forum detracts from it significantly.  We have way too many threads as it is, we don't need something like this.

617012[/snapback]

Finally, from the wilderness a voice of reason! Why exactly do GofBiB and Cable continue to share their bed with a clown named Bubbles? Meanwhile, poor Crackers the kitty has been banished to the garage! Oh the humanity!

617012[/snapback]

Oh, and BTW?

Bite me.

At least you won't have to worry about the pain when Cable turns you over her knee!  She's one tough mutha.

617282[/snapback]

The sexual annoyances would more then make up for that, however.

You know how BiB and Cable are.

That being said, my former roommate made his FB sleep under his bed once when she was drunk. He's got pictures of her doing it, its funny as hell.