Schopp & the Bulldog

DPR4444

Even if you find Schopp annoying, as many of us do, today they are playing tapes of games from the 4 years when WGR broadcast the games.

They just played the hi-lites form the big comeback against Denver, when Cornelius returned a blocked kick for a TD, etc.

Even if you find Schopp annoying, as many of us do, today they are playing tapes of games from the 4 years when WGR broadcast the games.

They just played the hi-lites form the big comeback against Denver, when Cornelius returned a blocked kick for a TD, etc.

616636[/snapback]

Radio re-broadcasts? Is this post for the incarcerated? Cuz if it got that bad, I'd slap some paint on the wall and watch it dry. ;)

Radio re-broadcasts?  Is this post for the incarcerated?  Cuz if it got that bad, I'd slap some paint on the wall and watch it dry. ;)

616836[/snapback]

Hey...at least they're talkin' about sports for a change - instead of their long distance phone company, or favorite love stories. :lol:

Radio re-broadcasts?  Is this post for the incarcerated?  Cuz if it got that bad, I'd slap some paint on the wall and watch it dry. :doh:

616836[/snapback]

Start painting, BADO. It's been that bad for awhile.

616636[/snapback]

First game I remember going to, I was in 1st grade. Good times