Hotter: Nick Lachey's ex-wife or new gf?

You Decide  

72 members have voted

1. 1. You Decide

• Jessica Simpson
    • Elizabeth Ann Arnold

I would file this under the who gives a flip.  :)

617633[/snapback]

Nick Lachey does. Without Jessica his career opportunites will soon be limited to Dancing With the Stars & Celebrity Mole. He needs your affirmation now!!! :doh:

Jessica is hot, but I have a thing for bruenette's so I go with EAA. She's got much better thighs and bootie than Jessica. Shoot me, I am a T&A man :lol:

I think everyone watches way too much TV.

But since I only have two choices, and there is a gun to my head, I'd rather go Jessica.

Do I have to talk to her?

617908[/snapback]

You could always put a sock in her mouth like they did to Kim Cattrell in Porky's.

I was flipping through the channels last night and saw on E that he was rumored to be with this girl - Kristin from MTV's Laguna Beach. I think she's like 19 or something, can't be that old, I think that show was based on kids in high school. She's pretty hot though either way.

Jessica is way hotter but I'd fug um both.  I get drunk and bang a lot uglier skanks than this on the regular, but that isn't saying much cause now that I've been living in college town for 5 years I really have no standards.  The hard part is coming up with ways to get em out of the house early the next morning.  Me and my roomate have a pact that if one of us is trying to get a chick to leave, the other one has to get up and go to Waffle House with you and you have to pay for both people (usually around 8-9am).  We tell girls that we work construction and we have to go to work so they have to leave.  Then after a Bacon Egg and Cheese wrap and a double order of Covered, Smothered, and Chunked hashbrowns you get to go home and sleep in all alone.  Its a bulletproof plan.

623184[/snapback]

how do you convince them you work construction with your Porsche AND Infiniti parked in the driveway?