Is there somewhere

dib

That sells a variety of merchandise? I've gone to the Sabres site and looked on the on-line store. Quite frankly, they dont have cr@p.

I dont know it they make these for the Sabres but I'd like to get a t-shirt with the sabres logo on the front and the player name/number on the back.I've seen these for other teams but not the Sabres.

If you are anywhere near The Arnot Mall in Horseheads, I saw a sweet Sabres t-shirt with Briere on the back at Olympia Sports. They had a bunch of other t-shirts as well.

That sells a variety of merchandise? I've gone to the Sabres site and looked on the on-line store.  Quite frankly, they dont have cr@p.

I dont know it they make these for the Sabres but I'd like to get a t-shirt with the sabres logo on the front and the player name/number on the back.I've seen these for other teams but not the Sabres.

616005[/snapback]

That sells a variety of merchandise? I've gone to the Sabres site and looked on the on-line store.  Quite frankly, they dont have cr@p.

616005[/snapback]

Good website that has plenty of variety.