Question re: availability of news broadcasts

Simon

Apparently my oldest was recently in a news broadcast on Erie's NBC affiliate (WICU12) and I'd like to get a copy of the program.

Does anybody know if it is customery for network affiliates to sell copies of their programming to somebody who may want one?

Thanx

Apparently my oldest was recently in a news broadcast on Erie's NBC affiliate (WICU12) and I'd like to get a copy of the program.

Does anybody know if it is customery for network affiliates to sell copies of their programming to somebody who may want one?

Thanx

615918[/snapback]

I know people used to call Empire all the time to get tapes of high school sports hilites involving their teams. Call/e-mail the station; I bet they'd be able to help you out somehow.

Thanx

615918[/snapback]

It shouldn't be a problem, Simon

Yeah, I dropped 'em a line yesterday but haven't heard back yet.

Thanx for the feedback and the link, y'all.

Cya

616069[/snapback]

If you don't hear, follow up with a call.

Also, if all else fails, there are companies that tape local newscasts in most markets (at least the larger ones). Erie? That might be a stretch...but, it's possible.