thank goodness the good guys win 4 - 2

millbank

explain why the yankees are the good guys. because your granpappy like the yanks so you decided to or because they started winning and you liked the look of their hats and decided to buy one?

explain why the yankees are the good guys. because your granpappy like the yanks so you decided to or because they started winning and you liked the look of their  hats and decided to buy one?

45202[/snapback]

Someone is a little cranky, funny.

explain why the yankees are the good guys. because your granpappy like the yanks so you decided to or because they started winning and you liked the look of their  hats and decided to buy one?

45202[/snapback]

Young man or lady which ever you are, I am likely old enough to be your granpappy, and you know what the Bills are also the good guys ....

To understand Yankee fans' mentality it helps to have lived in NYC. Those people are actually certain that NYC is the greatest place in the world.

I worked there for 6 years before requesting & getting a transfer (for less pay) back to Buffalo. The people I worked with thought I was off my nut for wanted to move upstate - "the great wasteland" as they saw it.

NYC'ers are convinced that NYC is the center of the universe. NYC is the place to be, everything else comes in a distant 2nd. Yankee fans probably feel the same about their team. Sad and misguided (everyone else is laughing at them) but true.

45202[/snapback]

People lacking direction in their posts apparantly like it when the name "guest" in red ink appears next to them.