Philly Fan Board talking RB trade

Charlie68

That fan is smoking the sticky-icky. Travis is a top runningback in the NFL. Two #2s would be an insult plain and simple.

2347[/snapback]

We got very, very lucky that during our last trade, Atlanta was stupid enough to hand over their 1st rounder to us. Not every team is as dumb as they are. I'd say two 2nd rounders would be a great deal for Travis Henry, but then again I wouldnt make ANY deal until the end of this season.

If we trade TH, we need a body on the O-line right now.  We can't give up TH for no body in return.  A 1st rounder and an O-lineman would be nice.

2351[/snapback]

I would like to think that reading how stupid other teams' fans sound when they try to play GM would teach people not to be so dumb-sounding themselves... but that has not happened yet, alas.

Go Bills!!!

No more picks. We need proven NFL players. I don't think any other team has taken as many chances in the draft as Buffalo has in the last 2 or 3 years. If we trade one of our strongest commodities, we absolutely need the highest likelyhood of immediate production possible.

Next year cannot continue to be "the year we make the playoffs," "the year we win the Super Bowl," etc.

That said, I don't want to trade TH anyway.

In Madden, like 2 weeks ago, I traded TH to Philly for their Center and Right Guard.

Bledsoe still gets sacked like no other.  However, I am 6-0, with a Willis McGahee - Trung Canidate duo.

2408[/snapback]

Well that settles it then

i'll give 'em drew bledsoe and travis for donovan and terrell owens!

2426[/snapback]

This may sound crazy.....but I wouldn't take Donovan over Losman lol I just think McNabb is overrated.

i'll give 'em drew bledsoe and travis for donovan and terrell owens!

2426[/snapback]

Where did you get what you are smoking. I want some. DM would be an upgrade, but TO is nothing but a me guy, and apparently we have a few of those right now.

Where did you get what you are smoking. I want some.  DM would be an upgrade, but TO is nothing but a me guy, and apparently we have a few of those right now.

2434[/snapback]

i grow it out on my window sill i get real good lighting there. christian slater true romance!

i was just having fun i meant it in jest! i am sure a trade like that couldn't happen even if both teams wanted to,just for the salary cap reasons alone! go bills in'04

i grow it out on my window sill i get real good lighting there.      christian slater true romance!         

i was just having fun  i meant it in jest!  i am sure a trade like that couldn't happen even if both teams wanted to,just for the salary cap reasons alone!  go bills in'04

2444[/snapback]

I figured you were just f-ing around. I will still take some of that stuff in your window though!!! :lol:

I've got one...

Let's trade ALL our players and draft picks next year for ALL of Philly's players and draft picks next year.

Just the coaches and front offices stay.

Hey, Modrak used to work for Philly. He could make it happen... couldn't he?

Archived