Marv Levy News Conference at 5:00 Today

ACor58

Enjoy Eric's last half hour as a Bill. 

It blows to be right.

615372[/snapback]

Does it blow to be wrong? He has at least another half hour or so.

Does it blow to be wrong?  He has at least another half hour or so.

615467[/snapback]

Well, where I plucked this quote from, it didnt have anything to do with Eric Moulds. I took this quote from the Sam Adams post where I said Sam wouldnt be the only player to be cut today.

Thats right baby, I still was right...I guesstimated, just like ESPN.

Well, where I plucked this quote from, it didnt have anything to do with Eric Moulds.  I took this quote from the Sam Adams post where I said Sam wouldnt be the only player to be cut today.

Thats right baby, I still was right...I guesstimated, just like ESPN.

615471[/snapback]

You said:

"Enjoy Eric's last half hour as a Bill.

It blows to be right"

How is it that you WEREN'T wrong? It didn't have anything to do with Eric Moulds? What Eric were you referring to? Hey, if you're going to be cocky, at leas be stand-up. You blew it...plain and simple.

You said:

"Enjoy Eric's last half hour as a Bill.

It blows to be right"

How is it that you WEREN'T wrong?  It didn't have anything to do with Eric Moulds?  What Eric were you referring to?  Hey, if you're going to be cocky, at leas be stand-up.  You blew it...plain and simple.

615480[/snapback]

Whoa, whoa, whoa...calm down there. Just messing with you chief. I'm one of the last people on this board who wants to come off as being a dick.

My original quote about "more people than Sam being cut" did have nothing to do with Eric Moulds though, but you're right...later on I assumed it would be Moulds that was cut today. And it wasnt. My bad. Guess he wont get chopped until tomorrow.

Whoa, whoa, whoa...calm down there.  Just messing with you chief.  I'm one of the last people on this board who wants to come off as being a dick.

My original quote about "more people than Sam being cut" did have nothing to do with Eric Moulds though, but you're right...later on I assumed it would be Moulds that was cut today.  And it wasnt.  My bad.  Guess he wont get chopped until tomorrow.

615486[/snapback]

There ya go. Doesn't that feel better? BTW, I never thought you were a dick.

OK...tomorrow! You're on the clock. :unsure:

There ya go.  Doesn't that feel better?  BTW, I never thought you were a dick.

OK...tomorrow!  You're on the clock. :unsure:

615503[/snapback]

Ah but I used the word "guess" this time.

It means I can hide in the shadows and pretend I never said it if it doesnt come true...or heap oodles upon oodles of love on myself if it does.

Kind of like ProFootballTalk.com

Ah, yes, one of the seven deadly sins for an NFL Player.

BTW, Anybody know what station I can get the PC stream????

615398[/snapback]

According to "BuffaloBills.com", it will be available there, shortly after!

Whoa, whoa, whoa...calm down there.  Just messing with you chief.  I'm one of the last people on this board who wants to come off as being a dick.

My original quote about "more people than Sam being cut" did have nothing to do with Eric Moulds though, but you're right...later on I assumed it would be Moulds that was cut today.  And it wasnt.  My bad.  Guess he wont get chopped until tomorrow.

615486[/snapback]

Actually, Marv said they are still in talks w/Moulds' agent and hope to work something out.

Ah but I used the word "guess" this time.

It means I can hide in the shadows and pretend I never said it if it doesnt come true...or heap oodles upon oodles of love on myself if it does.

Kind of like ProFootballTalk.com

615507[/snapback]

Damn you're good. At least as good as profootballtalk. :unsure:

Why cut Moulds before Friday? Doesn't make good strategic sense. If any other receivers get cut, they could well change other teams options and outlooks. With the carnage going on, I hope EM and agents see the light, and stay put.