Question about a mock draft

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5369094

(This has nothing to do with who they have for Buffalo (Ngata) or where Davis is projected, to SF at 6)

If you scroll down to the number 19 spot, it says KC gets the 19 spot from Buffalo. When did buffalo make a deal to KC for a #1? (or is this one of those we gave it to Team A who traded it to Team B type Deal) Am I forgeting a trade or something?

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5369094

(This has nothing to do with who they have for Buffalo (Ngata) or where Davis is projected, to SF at 6)

If you scroll down to the number 19 spot, it says KC gets the 19 spot from Buffalo. When did buffalo make a deal to KC for a #1? (or is this one of those we gave it to Team A who traded it to Team B type Deal) Am I forgeting a trade or something?

615265[/snapback]

That mock has the Chargers picking 19th.

Screw up on their part. But, if things go remotely like they project the #8 pick could be valuable. If Cutler is the only Rd. 1 QB left there could be some teams come 'a courtin. Sure hope Marv remembers what day the draft is. :unsure:

Sorry then, I meant 20

I was probably thinking about how the other day someone mentioned trading down to 19 with the chargers.

BTT, So I'm not going crazy, it was just a mistake on Fox Sports part

615299[/snapback]

sorry....just being a dink. I'm in a foul mood.....I do believe that FOxSports has made a mistake on the (Bills pick) part. I also noticed that the Chiefs don't have another 1st round pick besides the 20th....wouldn't they have their pick also if they acquired the 20th from ther Bills?

Screw up on their part.  But, if things go remotely like they project the #8 pick could be valuable.  If Cutler is the only Rd. 1 QB left there could be some teams come 'a courtin.  Sure hope Marv remembers what day the draft is. :unsure:

615306[/snapback]

Are you kidding? He'll be the first one there...dont you know how early old folk get up in the morning?

Screw up on their part.  But, if things go remotely like they project the #8 pick could be valuable.  If Cutler is the only Rd. 1 QB left there could be some teams come 'a courtin.  Sure hope Marv remembers what day the draft is. :unsure:

615306[/snapback]

Do you think Marv would consider the Fins as a draft partner? Even though it means giving a divisional rival a potential franchise QB for years to come?

Are you kidding?  He'll be the first one there...dont you know how early old folk get up in the morning?

615312[/snapback]

yeah.....but don't they hang out at McDonalds for a few hours and get those discount all you can drink cups of coffee?

Do you think Marv would consider the Fins as a draft partner?  Even though it means giving a divisional rival a potential franchise QB for years to come?

615314[/snapback]

Still plenty of slashing and burning between now and the draft, but Cleveland and Baltimore might be in the market.

Do you think Marv would consider the Fins as a draft partner?  Even though it means giving a divisional rival a potential franchise QB for years to come?

615314[/snapback]

It depends what we get for compensation, if we could land their 1st and 2nd I'd definately do it. As deep as this draft is 6 first day picks would definately help fill some holes.