Father Drugs Daughters Tennis Rivals

Christophe Fauviau, 46, appeared in court in the town of Mont-de-Marsan on charges of unintentionally causing a death by administering toxic substances.

Fauviau, whose 15-year-old daughter Valentine is considered a rising star of French tennis, is accused of drugging his children's opponents 27 times in tournaments across France from 2000 to 2003.

Prosecutors point to evidence they say shows that Fauviau drugged 21 opponents of Valentine and six others faced by his son, Maxime -- at times using the anti-anxiety drug Temesta, which can cause drowsiness.

In the investigation, all of those opponents complained of various ills during the matches: weak knees, dizziness, nausea or fainting. Several were hospitalized.

Father Drugs Rivals

Christophe Fauviau, 46, appeared in court in the town of Mont-de-Marsan on charges of unintentionally causing a death by administering toxic substances.

Fauviau, whose 15-year-old daughter Valentine is considered a rising star of French tennis, is accused of drugging his children's opponents 27 times in tournaments across France from 2000 to 2003.

Prosecutors point to evidence they say shows that Fauviau drugged 21 opponents of Valentine and six others faced by his son, Maxime -- at times using the anti-anxiety drug Temesta, which can cause drowsiness.

In the investigation, all of those opponents complained of various ills during the matches: weak knees, dizziness, nausea or fainting. Several were hospitalized.

Father Drugs Rivals

614781[/snapback]

Wow, talk about a dirtbag Dad. Amazing what some parents will do for their kids. Simply terrible ...

Im starting to wonder that myself...as my wife and I are thinking about having kids.

614846[/snapback]

Dogs are nice. Not those little yappy ones, but a real dog.