ESPN possible cuts

VABills

Not sure if this was posted but here is a link to possible AFC cuts, their take on the cut and the Bills portion quited here.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/insider/news/story?id=2346696

Buffalo Bills

NT Sam Adams -- He is still effective as a run stuffer, but at 32, is slowing down. His weight and conditioning are also always a concern. His base salary is $2 million, but he is owed a $1.5 million bonus in early March. The Bills must make a decision quickly.

OG Bennie Anderson -- He is a veteran who the Bills are looking to replace. With little depth at the position, the Bills should keep him and his $1,400,000 2006 salary.

DS Lawyer Milloy -- At 31, he is still a capable starter. He has a base salary of $1 million and an early March roster bonus of $1.5 million. Based on playing ability and leadership, this is a good number for the Bills.

WR Eric Moulds -- His 2006 cap number is close to $11 million. The team has already talked about wanting him back if he is willing to restructure. If he does not alter his contract, his days with the Bills are over.

DC/DS Troy Vincent -- He has excellent intangibles but has started to hit the wall, especially in coverage. He has a small bonus due of $25,000 but a good-sized 2006 base salary of $2.6 million. The Bills are in a tough spot because his leadership would be hard to replace.

DS? DC?  Am I the only one who hasn't heard those before?

614770[/snapback]

I was assuming Defensive Safety/Defensive Corner. Never heard them used like that before, and it is obviously not needed.

The article lost me when it said we should keep Bennie Anderson cause he's cheap and we have no one to replace him

614821[/snapback]

Oh you havent heard....The Bills and a handfull of other teams are not allowed to look at all the free agents this year, only a total of six players may be brought in from free agency by the Bills. Thats what Danny and Jerry said.