Just a quick Consumer update

For those of us who are trying to shed the winter 20, just thought I give a first person review of this new beer.

I must confess that outside of Amstel, I have never tasted a light beer I thought i could drink on a daily basis. However, my wife brings home a twelve of Mich. Ultra Amber the other night and asks if I'll just try it. Guess what, it didn't suck!!!!!!

Not bad for light beer. 114 calories, but for those on low carb plans, only 2.7 carbs. Best thing is alcohol still 5%, so I actually think that is higher than most light beers. And i think maybe cause its new, the kroger down the street has it for $7.99 a twelver.

Has anybody tried that new Yeungling light? Always just dismissed that as well, but maybe give it a shot now.

For those of us who are trying to shed the winter 20, just thought I give a first person review of this new beer.

I must confess that outside of Amstel, I have never tasted a light beer I thought i could drink on a daily basis. However, my wife brings home a twelve of Mich. Ultra Amber the other night and asks if I'll just try it. Guess what, it didn't suck!!!!!!

Not bad for light beer. 114 calories, but for those on low carb plans, only 2.7 carbs. Best thing is alcohol still 5%, so I actually think that is higher than most light beers. And i think maybe cause its new, the kroger down the street has it for $7.99 a twelver.

Has anybody tried that new Yeungling light? Always just dismissed that as well, but maybe give it a shot now.

614667[/snapback]

5% is higher then most light beers, thats the same amount of alcohol that regular Budweiser has.

614667[/snapback]

I'll have to check it out. Regular Ultra sucks...but, maybe this is OK. Thanks

614667[/snapback]

Yuengling Light is good and the price is right.

Yuengling Light is good and the price is right.

615292[/snapback]

my sisterinlaw and her husband have been bring yuengling beer up from Pa for years . had to throw out the cans when we mixed them in with other deposit returns .

Taste too much like regular Heineken, did it?

615305[/snapback]

It tasted like the only thing they did was add more water, which is probably what they did anyway. I threw 4 out of the six out. I drank the second one just to be sure.

I dont know why, but regular Heiny's give me a headache anymore.

I used frequent to Amstel Light, IMHO the best light beer on the market. But have since decided I would rather compromise elsewhere than with my beer.

Having a Smithwick's while listening the the Sabres game.