Would you pull the trigger...

E. Moulds for T Owens?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. E. Moulds for T Owens?

• Yes
    • No

It appears as if this trade would bring not only a better receiver in playing ability to buffalo, but also a reduced salary at the same position. I make this trade, TO gets Buffalo all the ESPN coverage/national media exposure we want.

Um...no.

I would take TO if...

a) I felt we had a coach who could handle him

b) We got him very cheap and could cut him at ANY point in the season for minimal loss.

If we trade for him, his first year salary will be guarenteed, which is too much money to waste on a loser such as TO.

T.O. is a cancer.....that has never brought a championship to the team he played for.

Yeah he is as talanted as any WR in the league if not arguably the best.

But, no way would I want to see him in a Bills uniform.

It appears as if this trade would bring not only a better receiver in playing ability to buffalo, but  also a reduced salary at the same position.  I make this trade, TO gets Buffalo all the ESPN coverage/national media exposure we want.

614609[/snapback]

absolutely - if this board is correct TO fits marv's definition of "character" because he brings 120% on every play. trading EM for the best WR is a steal.

I have the feeling I've just waltzed into a black hole of stupidity.

614802[/snapback]

Assuming Moulds is cut, what options do we have? Heres the way i look at it, by Trading for TO, we forego the need to pay a signing bonus. Either trading or cutting moulds, we eat his signing bonus. With the spoken about options of D Givens, A. bryant, J. Jurevicious, Corey bradford etc. TO is the clear cream of the crop, and would come at a price of a million or two more than the others. If it doesn't work out, you cut him after yr 1 with no cap charge. I see it as win/win situation. I for 1 do not want to draft another WR.

Assuming Moulds is cut, what options do we have?  Heres the way i look at it, by Trading for TO, we forego the need to pay a signing bonus.  Either trading or cutting moulds, we eat his signing bonus.  With the spoken about options of D Givens, A. bryant, J. Jurevicious, Corey bradford etc.  TO is the clear cream of the crop, and would come at a price of a million or two more than the others.  If it doesn't work out, you cut him after yr 1 with no cap charge.  I see it as win/win situation.  I for 1 do not want to draft another WR.

614825[/snapback]

Yeah, and when your QB is the next one T.O. throws under the bus, and you have a further divided locker room, and he's suspended for another half season, what is he worth to you then?

I'd rather this team paid ten million dollars not to have T.O. here.

This is a ridiculous argument that shouldn't need to be refuted so many times.

BTW, the NE Patriots have done just fine without T.O. and with a bunch of scrubs like Givens.

It appears as if this trade would bring not only a better receiver in playing ability to buffalo, but  also a reduced salary at the same position.  I make this trade, TO gets Buffalo all the ESPN coverage/national media exposure we want.

614609[/snapback]

if philly agrees to it, it's a no-brainer really. i would think philly would love moulds but not at $10MM

if philly agrees to it, it's a no-brainer really. i would think philly would love moulds but not at $10MM

614909[/snapback]

He would only be 6million... because we eat the prorated signing bonus