think 2 years

CAT

The Bills can not get from here to a top tier team in 1 year. If things work out well it will take 2 or 3 years. So, we need to let Moulds go unless we think he will be a top tier guy for 3 years. We need to clean up the roster and let the dead money clear out. Then we can sign Nate C and our right tackle to long term deals. WE need to find out this year if JP is our future, which means he needs at least 10 starts. We need to get a couple solid starters in FA in the 3 mill range but I think we will have some trouble competing so we need to target and be focused and aggressive. With 8 we need a star or move down. Can not afford a solid safe pick at 8. I would focus on the D in the draft and o line in FA and rounds 3plus. I thought our front was weak and slow. Both safeties need to go over the next 2 years,too old andtoo expensive. Finally I will be surprised if Willis M is here past his rookie contract. Good trade bait? If we want to compete for a Super Bowl this may be close to reality and suggest a framework for our offseason debate