Tidbits on Sirius a few minutes ago

Thailog80

Thanks for the info. Would you give up a 4th?

614417[/snapback]

Not with our other needs, unless there is a plan. But IMHO we need in order a LT, DT, C, RG, LB, S and then Qb. Those are the needs I see as players that need to be brought in and be starters right away. If you cannot protect the Qb there is no reason to bring Ramsay in, because like Bledsoe, he will fold under too much pressure.

And I never said he had a better arm, just that he can make all the throws. In fact he has better touch on the short stuff and screens.

Not with our other needs, unless there is a plan.  But IMHO we need in order a LT, DT, C, RG, LB, S and then Qb.  Those are the needs I see as players that need to be brought in and be starters right away.  If you cannot protect the Qb there is no reason to bring Ramsay in, because like Bledsoe, he will fold under too much pressure.

And I never said he had a better arm, just that he can make all the throws.  In fact he has better touch on the short stuff and screens.

614418[/snapback]

My order of need would be almost the same as yours (I would place a LG in there). I hear what you are saying. The thing is, the draft is coming and free agency is starting soon.

I see no reason why we can't cut this deal and still address some of these needs, ya know?

My order of need would be almost the same as yours (I would place a LG in there). I hear what you are saying. The thing is, the draft is coming and free agency is starting soon.

I see no reason why we can't cut this deal and still address some of these needs, ya know?

614421[/snapback]

I think the players could be found between draft and FA, but is the money there?

There is NO WAY that Partick Ramsey and JP Losman will be on the same team.  They hate eachother.  In fact, there isnt one former teammate of JP's that likes him.

614405[/snapback]

Where did you get that info? Some of us have heard rumors but where you read it besides a message? Not insulting you, just wondering...

Where did you get that info? Some of us have heard rumors but where you read it besides a message? Not insulting you, just wondering...

I dont have the link to the article. On another site a guy just pasted the whole article in his post. Maybe they didnt hate eachother, but ramsey sure didnt like him much.

For most of the 2000 season, Scelfo had Patrick Ramsey and Losman rotate quarter by quarter, sometimes series by series. Tulane stumbled to a 3-5 start as tension rose between the dueling QBs. "It's not where we're the best of friends," Ramsey said at the time. "But it's not where we can't speak to one another." Then, with three games left, Scelfo gave Ramsey the team. The Green Wave won them all. It began a humbling year and a half as understudy for Losman, who by his own admission is cocky.

Losman says he likes Ramsey, but the two never clicked. "I knew hunting and fishing were his areas," he says, "so I was like, 'I've never been fishing. Take me fishing. Take me hunting. Show me around.' I asked him a million times, but I guess we were just different. I respected him though, because I knew how good he was."

I dont have the link to the article.  On another site a guy just pasted the whole article in his post.  Maybe they didnt hate eachother, but ramsey sure didnt like him much.

For most of the 2000 season, Scelfo had Patrick Ramsey and Losman rotate quarter by quarter, sometimes series by series. Tulane stumbled to a 3-5 start as tension rose between the dueling QBs. "It's not where we're the best of friends," Ramsey said at the time. "But it's not where we can't speak to one another." Then, with three games left, Scelfo gave Ramsey the team. The Green Wave won them all. It began a humbling year and a half as understudy for Losman, who by his own admission is cocky.

Losman says he likes Ramsey, but the two never clicked. "I knew hunting and fishing were his areas," he says, "so I was like, 'I've never been fishing. Take me fishing. Take me hunting. Show me around.' I asked him a million times, but I guess we were just different. I respected him though, because I knew how good he was."

614589[/snapback]

Maybe, just maybe, Ramsey didnt like it because he was a hometown Lousiana boy and two years older, a junior when Losman was a freshman, and senior when Losman was a sophomore. It says something more about Losman's talent IMO, as Ramsey turned out to be a #1 pick.

how's about the Bills just wait for his inevitable release after June 1st and not give up anything.

614366[/snapback]

They don't have to wait till June 1st ....Since 2006 is the last capped year

you cannot amortize remaining bonus over 2007....All bonus counts against

2006 no matter what....So teams can release players right now...

Maybe, just maybe, Ramsey didnt like it because he was a hometown Lousiana boy and two years older, a junior when Losman was a freshman, and senior when Losman was a sophomore. It says something more about Losman's talent IMO, as Ramsey turned out to be a #1 pick.

614590[/snapback]

But wait, doesn't that mean that "all his teammates hated him" ? :D