What would you be willing to pay L. Bentley?

1billsfan

The Bills will be making a huge mistake if they don't make an A+ effort getting LeCharles Bentley in a Bills uniform. This guy will come here if they pay him enough. It's obvious we aren't going to getting a stud offensive lineman in the draft so the Bills absolutely HAVE to get Bentley if they want to improve the worst line in the league. I wouldn't care if the Bills pay him 6 or 7 million a year.

The Bills will be making a huge mistake if they don't make an A+ effort getting LeCharles Bentley in a Bills uniform. This guy will come here if they pay him enough. It's obvious we aren't going to getting a stud offensive lineman in the draft so the Bills absolutely HAVE to get Bentley if they want to improve the worst line in the league. I wouldn't care if the Bills pay him 6 or 7 million a year.

613849[/snapback]

yeah, if i were marv, i would send him as much as he can handle. you know the same style as the university of colorado coach did. j/k

Seriously, i think he is a good lineman, but 6-7 million may be a reach for an interior lineman

613849[/snapback]

Whatever it takes man, whatever it takes.

yeah, if i were marv, i would send him as much as he can handle. you know the same style as the university of colorado coach did. j/k

Seriously, i think he is a good lineman, but 6-7 million may be a reach for an interior lineman

613861[/snapback]

Two million for a guy who can't play would be a bigger waste.