I'm going to be a daddy

KRT88

Guest Puckman
hey, who is this, because you must know me, and I do hope my child has my wife demeanor.  Her intelligence wouldn't hurt either.

2885[/snapback]

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Ah yes, I almost forgot that we should all be hoping that your little one gets Jenn's brains as well.

And the smiles and the hugs and the laughs and the love and the fun....and the hours of enjoyment as a little human learns and grows every day.....from a father of a 10, 5 and 2 year old with yet another on the way  :doh:

Congrats man--great news....another Bills fan...

2339[/snapback]

I echo your sentiments - I have four great kids - 18, 22, 27, 28 - how they ever turned out so good with a dad like me makes me believe in miracles. :w00t:

Congratulations. Savor every moment, you blink and they are leaving for college.

:D

That sucks.

You have no idea how terrible it will be.

The warm feeling the movies give you is a bunch of BS. It is all about diapers, debt, and college.

2336[/snapback]

I hope this is a joke. If not I hope you are not actually having children! :w00t:

My wife just informed me that she pregnant.  This will be our first baby, and I'm so excited, I can't think straight!  The funny thing is I'm actually surprised, and we have been trying for three months.

my parents aren't home and I had to tell someone

damn, and I thought I was hyped about the up coming Bills season, but this news is much bigger!  Well it isn't bigger for all of you, but for me, it's HUGE!

:w00t:  :doh:  :D  :D  :D

2332[/snapback]

Heck, my wife and I have been "trying" for 17 years....oooops, we have 4 children, never mind....

Congratulations...

My wife just informed me that she pregnant.  This will be our first baby, and I'm so excited, I can't think straight!  The funny thing is I'm actually surprised, and we have been trying for three months.

my parents aren't home and I had to tell someone

damn, and I thought I was hyped about the up coming Bills season, but this news is much bigger!  Well it isn't bigger for all of you, but for me, it's HUGE!

:w00t:  :doh:  :D  :D  :D

2332[/snapback]

Congrats! B)

Congrats to you both! :w00t:

Savor every moment, you blink and they are leaving for college.

:doh:

3240[/snapback]

Rock is absolutely right! The time just flies by.....embrace every minute you have with them !!

Archived