Hilary and Karl have the hots for each other

VABills

Me thinks they do protest too much and really want to have a romp in the hay.  In fact it's almost they have and now they are having a little lover spat.  It's so cute, just like high school teenager bull sh--. 

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/02/27/cli...e.ap/index.html

613612[/snapback]

I heard he has a Hillary doll and when he is alone, dunks her pigtails into an ink well.

I heard she has a Karl Rove doll that she uses as a um.....  personal satisfaction device.  :D

613627[/snapback]

You have to understand though that for her, "personal satisfaction" means something entirely different than one would assume it means for others.

I think it is an interesting strategy by Rove. He starts Hillary speculation early which heightens awareness of her Senatorial actions and probably leads to

Hillary fatigue by 2008.

The man knows what he is doing. Shine the spotlight on her this early and it is hard to sustain and keeps buzz low if she comes out while trying to solidify the already polarized numbers. Damn he is good.

i don't know how Rove's comments divert any attention from the current administrations problems.

613733[/snapback]

It also draws attention to the 2006 race. Isn't she up for re-election? Shouldn't the voters be fully aware of the fact that they may be voting for someone who is planning on abandoning her post before the term has completed? Shouldn't they know that they are voting for a person who is going to spend more time on the presidential campaign trail than working for the voters of NY? You cannot campaign around the country and still do your job properly in Washington.

It also draws attention to the 2006 race. Isn't she up for re-election? Shouldn't the voters be fully aware of the fact that they may be voting for someone who is planning on abandoning her post before the term has completed? Shouldn't they know that they are voting for a person who is going to spend more time on the presidential campaign trail than working for the voters of NY? You cannot campaign around the country and still do your job properly in Washington.

613740[/snapback]

Why not? John Kerry was at every vote, and introduced numerous pieces of legislation in 2004. :D

613740[/snapback]

even if Hillary went out and told the people of NY that she has every intention of running for President in 2008, she will still win reelection in a landslide.

.....unfortunately.

Why not?  John Kerry was at every vote, and introduced numerous pieces of legislation in 2004.    :D

613744[/snapback]

Yeah, his record was the same during the campaign as it was before the campaign. :D

i don't know how Rove's comments divert any attention from the current administrations problems.

613733[/snapback]

It is one of the only good hands he has left these days. Rove has never believed in moving to the middle to form consensus (which means negotiation) but in polarizing, etching out a slight advantage, and operating from strength.

That is how he won in 2004 - he got the most polarizing issue on the ballot in all the battleground states- gay marriage. He knows that Hillary is the most polarizing figure post election - so he'll talk her up as much as he can.

613740[/snapback]

If it weren't for the fact that she might win if she runs, I actually PREFER her campaigning and staying out of the Senate to her showing up for work each day.

And actually, in NY, the possibility of her becoming president will likely gain her votes in the Senate race.

Forgetting all the things I don't like about Rovian Politics, I have to admit the man is very, very good at his job.

His job is to tear down the political opponents of his party by any means possible, as early as possible, and as effectively as possible.

So by any measuring stick he's ahead of the curve, again.

I think it is an interesting strategy by Rove. He starts Hillary speculation early which heightens awareness of her Senatorial actions and probably leads to

Hillary fatigue by 2008.

The man knows what he is doing. Shine the spotlight on her this early and it is hard to sustain and keeps buzz low if she comes out while trying to solidify the already polarized numbers. Damn he is good.

613668[/snapback]

That could be his goal but another issue that certainly plays into it is fundraising. She scares the bejeezus out of the far right. Send us money to fight the blonde menace or she will eat your children. A woman. A career professional. A Clinton. A femminist. A former hippie. A New York Yankee. AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH w-e-a-r-e-g-o-i-n-g-t-o-d-i-e.

she is as much a Yankee, or a New Yorker for that matter as Jefferson Davis.

613933[/snapback]

You're damn right. He was a Detroit Tiger, from Tennessee.

http://www.thebaseballpage.com/players/stats/bridgto01

Thomas Jefferson Davis Bridges

Born: December 28, 1906, Gordonsville, TN

Died: April 19, 1968, Nashville, TN

Batted Right, Threw Right, 0' 0 155 lbs.