Stupid commercials...

Just saw it during a commercial for CSI on Spike Tv. They have some weak lookin dude pretending to be the Hulkster with Hulk's voice dubbed over. Anyways, the point of the commercial is advertising for Arby's chicken sandwiches and towards the end they use the punchline something like "now with 100 % chicken". WTF? What the hell we're they using before? I seriously would like to meet some of these big shot advertising people who come up with this stuff and especially those who sit there and say "yeah what a great idea". Seriously, I could smoke a joint and come up with commercials 10 times better than most of the crap they put on tv. :doh:

Meant to ask what commercials do you find just plain awful or actually piss you off when you see them? Yeah I'm bored so give me a break...Sorry mods meant to put this in OT. :D

Edited by billsfanmiami(oh)

From CNN....

The fast-food chain, which is owned by Triarc Cos. (TRY), says it is introducing chicken meat that hasn't been altered or injected with water, salt or phosphates. The result, Arby's insists, is a better-tasting, higher-quality product.

Much of the chicken now sold in restaurants and supermarkets has water added during processing, partly to make it more tender and juicy. For example, McDonald's Corp.'s (MCD) Web site says its Chicken Selects premium breast strips contain "up to 25% of a solution of water, modified food starch, salt, monosodium glutamate, sodium phosphates, chicken broth, natural flavor" and several other ingredients.

Complete article can be found here....

From CNN....

The fast-food chain, which is owned by Triarc Cos. (TRY), says it is introducing chicken meat that hasn't been altered or injected with water, salt or phosphates. The result, Arby's insists, is a better-tasting, higher-quality product.

Much of the chicken now sold in restaurants and supermarkets has water added during processing, partly to make it more tender and juicy. For example, McDonald's Corp.'s (MCD) Web site says its Chicken Selects premium breast strips contain "up to 25% of a solution of water, modified food starch, salt, monosodium glutamate, sodium phosphates, chicken broth, natural flavor" and several other ingredients.

Complete article can be found here....

613703[/snapback]

Upon request, Cracker Barrel (as part of their committment to healthy eating), will serve you boiled chicken fingers.

Yum.