WWE Drug Testing Policy Released Today

slothrop

the new drug testing policy was announced today.

Get this little excerpt?

Is there a wrestler out there where there is not a reasonable suspicion that he/she is a roid head? Maybe Stacy Keebler.  :D

613058[/snapback]

I'm still not clear on what they're testing for...is it against the rules in the WWE to use them, or not use them?

Or Barry Horowitz.

613150[/snapback]

LOL....now there's a name I haven't heard in a long time.....isn't that the guy who started wearing the vest with the imprint of a hand on the back? My uncle drove Iron Mike to the airport a few times and said he was one of the nicest guys you'd ever want to meet.

LOL....now there's a name I haven't heard in a long time.....isn't that the guy who started wearing the vest with the imprint of a hand on the back?  My uncle drove Iron Mike to the airport a few times and said he was one of the nicest guys you'd ever want to meet.

613152[/snapback]

Yep, Barry's the one with the hand imprint so he could give himself a "good job" pat on the back. And Iron Mike if I remember, had the "arm injury" for years and would wear a cast into the ring.

Yep, Barry's the one with the hand imprint so he could give himself a "good job" pat on the back. And Iron Mike if I remember, had the "arm injury" for years and would wear a cast into the ring.

613256[/snapback]

Wow, the glory days of wrestling.....good times :D I remember I was able to pick up this REALLY weak signal on some channel that had the WCCW wrestling on when I was a kid. I loved to watch the Von Erichs, Chris Adams, the Freebirds, the Missing Link, etc....I watched mostly WWF and NWA, of course, but when I got to see some of the smaller promotions it was a thrill. I'd read about them in magazines, but rarely had the chance to see them wrestle. Man, I loved that stuff when I was a kid.....