Observation...

Maybe it's because it's Monday, but when there is a purposeful effort to remove the "Well I might be but so are you" from conversation the post counts drop.

That said, I'm really impressed by a lot of what I'm reading today.

612759[/snapback]

I was thinking the same thing and chuckling, one of those posts devolved into the name calling and it got pretty pathetic, got a lot more posts, but no info, sounded more like my brothers and I in the back of the Volvo on a trip to Toronto. It finally divolved into hit each other on the knee and don't say a word...brutal game, but Mom couldn't yell at us.

Maybe it's because it's Monday, but when there is a purposeful effort to remove the "Well I might be but so are you" from conversation the post counts drop.

612759[/snapback]

nice to see.

612759[/snapback]

Hey, I read they are going to a "thorough review of the Ports deal" Frist has agreed, Guess it is going through? Didn't figure Hastert would be hard to be bought off, and he has kept a low profile, but Frist, now that he is done, so is a serious congressional review.

See: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...6022600737.html

Any thoughts?

Hey, I read they are going to a "thorough review of the Ports deal"  Frist has agreed, Guess it is going through?  Didn't figure Hastert would be hard to be bought off, and he has kept a low profile, but Frist, now that he is done, so is a serious congressional review.

See: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...6022600737.html

Any thoughts?

612794[/snapback]

Sounds like they are having a review of the review. Of course, if this one lasts only 44 days, 23 hours and 59 minutes, people will still B word that the government did not drag things out long enough. It is nice to see, however, all of the politicians playing CYA and backtracking from their original statements.

Sounds like they are having a review of the review. Of course, if this one lasts only 44 days, 23 hours and 59 minutes, people will still B word that the government did not drag things out long enough. It is nice to see, however, all of the politicians playing CYA and backtracking from their original statements.

612814[/snapback]

I don't want to say "told you so"...but...

Is anyone here besides me at least a little scared that we are smarter than Congress?

I don't want to say "told you so"...but...

Is anyone here besides me at least a little scared that we are smarter than Congress?

612820[/snapback]

Smarter? not sure.

It is if he is informed and has a conscience that worries me.