What should we do about Cheektowaga?

It's becoming a problem. May not seem like much now but there are two new Kabob houses there which I am not altogether positive aren't already doing some falafel funneling back to the homeland. And their new "Be a Gyro" special on Saturdays, I think, is somewhat of a call to arms for fundamentalists. What do you think we should do? They can't call it racial profiling or anti-Muslim if we blow up everyone and everything there, can they? We need to be more pro-active. That stuff works.

It's becoming a problem. May not seem like much now but there are two new Kabob houses there which I am not altogether positive aren't already doing some falafel funneling back to the homeland. And their new "Be a Gyro" special on Saturdays, I think, is somewhat of a call to arms for fundamentalists. What do you think we should do? They can't call it racial profiling or anti-Muslim if we blow up everyone and everything there, can they? We need to be more pro-active. That stuff works.

612656[/snapback]

If they put pink flamingoes or Our Lady of the Bathtub in front of the house or in front of their residence then they should be allowed to live in peace. Anything short of that, they should be exiled to forced to live in Clarence and pay property tax.