Am I an idiot?

I will have three kids in diapers by Thanksgiving. Going from man-to-man to zone. Would you consider me Mularkey for not planning well? Does anyone else on the board have lots of kids? Any advice?

612590[/snapback]

How many times has the missus put on that Jills outfit? 3?

Congrats :D

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you bring them to dinner and sit next to me and they cry and scream the whole time and you don't do anything about it.........you're an idiot.  If not, you're cool.  :D

612946[/snapback]

I'm cool Chef Jim, hell I can't even AFFORD to eat out with two growing boys and a third on the way.

Its all good...

I'm cool Chef Jim, hell I can't even AFFORD to eat out with two growing boys and a third on the way.

Its all good...

612950[/snapback]

Just last week my wife and I were in El Torito, in the bar having happy hour munchies and drinks. In walks a "family" with two little kids (2 or 3 years old). The kids scream, cry and all sorts of stuff. Now is this were in the restaurant it would be ok, but we were in the BAR!! It was Wednesday evening so the restaurant was not full. I can't believe people bring their kids in a bar. :D

Now THEY were idiots!!!

Just last week my wife and I were in El Torito, in the bar having happy hour munchies and drinks.  In walks a "family" with two little kids (2 or 3 years old).  The kids scream, cry and all sorts of stuff.  Now is this were in the restaurant it would be ok, but we were in the BAR!!  It was Wednesday evening so the restaurant was not full.  I can't believe people bring their kids in a bar.   :D

Now THEY were idiots!!!

612993[/snapback]

I can think of two possible reasons for this, one good, one bad. Bad--parents are smokers and the bar is smoking so they dragged the kids with them (can't do that in LA can you?). Or good--the guy got to go to the bar so he didn't miss an important sporting event on the TV.

Well three reasons--parents are idiots.

I will have three kids in diapers by Thanksgiving. Going from man-to-man to zone. Would you consider me Mularkey for not planning well? Does anyone else on the board have lots of kids? Any advice?

612590[/snapback]

Not at all. Congrats and good luck! :D

I can think of two possible reasons for this, one good, one bad.  Bad--parents are smokers and the bar is smoking so they dragged the kids with them (can't do that in LA can you?).  Or good--the guy got to go to the bar so he didn't miss an important sporting event on the TV.

Well three reasons--parents are idiots.

613048[/snapback]

You forgot the fourth reason: the family was specifically there to piss off the Chef. :D

You forgot the fourth reason: the family was specifically there to piss off the Chef. :D

613087[/snapback]

Oh and there's #5. To REALLY, REALLY, REALLY piss off Mrs. Chef Jim. And I'm here to tell ya #5 was a rousing success. Oh, BTW, the no children rule in the Chef household was first introduced by Mrs Chef. :doh:

612590[/snapback]

As I see it you are a rank amateur. I have 5 boys with one on the way

Boy 1- 7 years old

Boy 2- 6 years old (10 months apart. The Dr. said 6 weeks!)

Boy 3- 4 years old

Boy 4- 3 years old (13 months apart)

Boy 5- 1 year old next month.

Child 6- Due in June or July

My advice is keep up the good work. I need someone else in the world to take the pressure off.

Enjoy your family.

As I see it you are a rank amateur.  I have 5 boys with one on the way

Boy 1- 7 years old

Boy 2- 6 years old (10 months apart.  The Dr. said 6 weeks!)

Boy 3- 4 years old

Boy 4- 3 years old (13 months apart)

Boy 5- 1 year old next month.

Child 6- Due in June or July

My advice is keep up the good work.  I need someone else in the world to take the pressure off.

Enjoy your family.

613313[/snapback]

Wow, 6 kids...if going from two to three is like switching from man-to-man to zone, do you play "cover 2":D? We have 3 ages 4-12, the oldest has special needs. parenting is great if you can deal with the working conditions and the hours, but the pay is great!

612590[/snapback]

Sperm chucker! :D Congrats :D