Am I an idiot?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will have three kids in diapers by Thanksgiving. Going from man-to-man to zone. Would you consider me Mularkey for not planning well? Does anyone else on the board have lots of kids? Any advice?

612590[/snapback]

With a head like that? Are you kidding me? You rent that thing out for use as an anvil?

I will have three kids in diapers by Thanksgiving. Going from man-to-man to zone. Would you consider me Mularkey for not planning well? Does anyone else on the board have lots of kids? Any advice?

612590[/snapback]

My advice would be to fake your own death and run away to Florida....but that is exactly what Mularkey did. Maybe not such bad planning after all.

612590[/snapback]

I would move... apparently your UPS delivery man has skills. ;):rolleyes:

Well, you might be an idiot then, but at least you're not screwed.  :rolleyes:

Seriously though, if that's what you want then you're blessed.

612717[/snapback]

Thanks. I don't sleep much and spend way to much time on TBD. Yes I am blessed. My boys will probably be Panthers fans though - which makes me sad.

612590[/snapback]

Is this a rhetorical question? :D

Get the oldest out of diapers ASAP! :D

We have four - two a year apart and the other two over several years - so they are 19 through 29 right now.

The oldest has five already and has decided that is a good number. :doh::lol:

Since you seem to enjoy parenting (I do) - CONGRATULATIONS!