a guy that could be like Tiki Barber...

TDRupp

I have to admit I have seen him play very little, but I think Maurice Drew might be worth one of third rounders depending on who else is available.

The is tough, small 5' 6 3/4" and 205 pounds, but is very fast at 4.37 or so and has a huge heart. I remember watchng Tiki Barber one of the college all-star games (Senior Bowl probably) and I really wanted this guy. I thought he was better than Antowian Smith. In fact, I met Buddy Nix at the Bills-Vikes opener (the one with Todd Collins as starter) at a bar in RTP, NC that is now a seafood resturant and he scouted them both. I asked him if he liked Tiki and he said yeah but we really like Smith's size and speed. I am not claiming to be some hot shot - I just happened to right on that call.

Sorry for the long story but I like short RB's that are tough and fast. 5' 7" is small but that is packing those 205 or so pounds in a smal, tough, fast package, as opposed to Roscoe Parish (short and skinny). That scares me!

Get some OL, DL, and S help in round 1-3 and free agency and tehn this kid. I'd love it.

I have to admit I have seen him play very little, but I think Maurice Drew might be worth one of third rounders depending on who else is available. 

The is tough, small 5' 6 3/4" and 205 pounds, but is very fast at 4.37 or so and has a huge heart.  I remember watchng Tiki Barber one of the college all-star games (Senior Bowl probably) and I really wanted this guy.  I thought he was better than Antowian Smith.  In fact, I met Buddy Nix at the Bills-Vikes opener (the one with Todd Collins as starter) at a bar in RTP, NC that is now a seafood resturant and he scouted them both.  I asked him if he liked Tiki and he said yeah but we really like Smith's size and speed.  I am not claiming to be some hot shot - I just happened to right on that call. 

Sorry for the long story but I like short RB's that are tough and fast.  5' 7" is small but that is packing those 205 or so pounds in a smal, tough, fast package, as opposed to Roscoe Parish (short and skinny).  That scares me!

Get some OL, DL, and S help in round 1-3 and free agency and tehn this kid.  I'd love it.

612325[/snapback]

Maurice Drew = Darren Sproles

maurice drew is about 25-30lbs heavier then sproles.  They're nothing alike

612335[/snapback]

He's more like 20 lbs heavier then Sproles, and I see them being used in the same way.

I just don't think Drew is big enough to hold up in the NFL in a huge role.

He's more like 20 lbs heavier then Sproles, and I see them being used in the same way.

I just don't think Drew is big enough to hold up in the NFL in a huge role.

612358[/snapback]

He is heavier than Reggie Bush and more compact (shorter) as well. Nothing against Reggie but if you are over 200 lbs and are elusive and fast you can make it in the NFL as a starter.

He is about the same weight as Tiki (shorter though) and 20 lbs heavier than Warrick Dunn. These guys produce and I think Drew can as well.