For me, Moulds jumped the shark...

1billsfan

...when he threw the hissy fit in the Miami game. I was a huge Moulds fan before that happened. I'm sorry, but we need some players here that care about "winning", not about stats, creating locker room drama or stabbing teamates in the back. Thanks for the memories Eric, but it's time for you to go. It's hard to see a Bills player who was so classy for so long leave like a punk. Please go to a team like Philly because I want to see you try blaming Donovan McNabb or Andy Reid when you drop a few balls in front of that supportive crowd.

...when he threw the hissy fit in the Miami game. I was a huge Moulds fan before that happened. I'm sorry, but we need some players here that care about "winning", not about stats, creating locker room drama or stabbing teamates in the back. Thanks for the memories Eric, but it's time for you to go. It's hard to see a Bills player who was so classy for so long leave like a punk. Please go to a team like Philly because I want to see you try blaming Donovan McNabb or Andy Reid when you drop a few balls in front of that supportive crowd.

612091[/snapback]

Bah.

We have no idea what went down. Based on that mickey mouse staff, he probably blew a gasket because he knew we were sucking wind.

Bah.

We have no idea what went down.  Based on that mickey mouse staff, he probably blew a gasket because he knew we were sucking wind.

612092[/snapback]

Hearing that he was listening to his ipod at halftime instead of listening to his coaches makes me want to blow a gasket.

Let the chopping block continue to whack away...

Hearing that he was listening to his ipod at halftime instead of listening to his coaches makes me want to blow a gasket.

Let the chopping block continue to whack away...

612098[/snapback]

He was a hell of a player for a *long* time. I hate to see him go. It's even more difficult because Meathead was probably the catalyst.

I know I am in the minority but I felt that we should have let him go via frea agency I think eric moulds contract done by TD was the worse move of his tenior (sp). Eric moulds was not and is not worth more than 5 mil a year. We are getting younger and if JP stands any chance at all to be the starter Eric moulds has to be gone!!!!!!

I know I am in the minority but I felt that we should have let him go via frea agency I think eric moulds contract done by TD was the worse move of his tenior (sp). Eric moulds was not and is not worth more than 5 mil a year. We are getting younger and if JP stands any chance at all to be the starter Eric moulds has to be gone!!!!!!

612137[/snapback]

I agree that Moulds is probably overrated amonngst Bills fans, even at his best. But, I am so sick of this notion that having him around will hurt poor little JP's evolution. I like Losman, but it would seem, after the Rob Johnson and Drew Bledsoe exeperiments, Bills fans would realize that if you have to try to make every factor just right for your QB to succeed (create the "perfect storm" so to speak) he most likely isn't going to take you anywhere, because no situation is ever perfect for long. Whatever happened to players that helped their team win, rather than teams helping their players win?

I think re-signing him was important. However I laughed when I read about him taking a "discount" to stay with the Bills. If I'm not mistaken, he's been the highest-paid WR in the NFL the past 5 years, and at worst the 3rd-highest paid (Harrison's and Moss' deals might have pushed them higher). The Bills have never approached him about a paycut in the past, instead restructuring to the point that cutting him this year will give them a $5.3M dead cap hit. So if he refuses to take a paycut of $3M while still having a salary of over $4M, I say thanks for the memories and goodbye. The Bills can lose without you.

612091[/snapback]

i honestly feel the same way

Bah.

We have no idea what went down.  Based on that mickey mouse staff, he probably blew a gasket because he knew we were sucking wind.

612092[/snapback]

he knew we were sucking wind?wtf?......jp had thrown lee evans 3 touchdowns in the 1st quarter of that game? where is the sucking wind?...eric was the one sucking wind he benches himself ,then plays a ipod and gets suspended by mike mulkarky...................i am tired of all the [posters saying mike mularky mishandled eric and that eric got treated badly..............eric threw a hissy fit because lee was catching touchdowns and he was not.and why not ask eric why he had to have that offensive pass interference call against new england in the final minutes of that game .no eric sux in a clutch.drops easy balls on 3rd downs and then whines he isnt getting the ball.i will do a gig when its announced we cut his lost a step sorry ass!