Funny Kiwi Interview

JimBob2232

One of the funniest reporter/athlete exchanges happened Saturday when Boston Herald scribe John Tomase was talking with Boston College defensive end Mathias Kiwanuka. The snippet, verbatim:

Tomase: "Someone brought up Rosevelt Colvin earlier. During the (New England Patriots') season, he talked about how much he loved sacks. He said on the field it's all he cares about: 'I want sacks. I don't want tackles or interceptions, I want sacks.' Do you have that kind of feeling on the field?"

Kiwanuka: "Do I think of sex on the field?"

Tomase (mortified): "No! Sacks – SACKS! Good God. I was wondering why you were smiling so much."

Kiwanuka (laughing): "I was wondering where you were going with that."

Tomase: "Sorry – Boston accent."

isn't that the guy who's ancestors were royalty and got offed by ida amin?

a guy like that prolly has a really different mindset and IMO DEs who get mad sacks and cause disruption are often their own man (bruce and reggie, hayly, even howie wrong were all different than a typical baller)

isn't that the guy who's ancestors were royalty and got offed by ida amin?

a guy like that prolly has a really different mindset and IMO DEs who get mad sacks and cause disruption are often their own man (bruce and reggie, hayly, even howie wrong were all different than a typical baller)

612095[/snapback]

Don't know about all that but he did get dominated at the senior bowl practices

One of the funniest reporter/athlete exchanges happened Saturday when Boston Herald scribe John Tomase was talking with Boston College defensive end Mathias Kiwanuka. The snippet, verbatim:

Tomase: "Someone brought up Rosevelt Colvin earlier. During the (New England Patriots') season, he talked about how much he loved sacks. He said on the field it's all he cares about: 'I want sacks. I don't want tackles or interceptions, I want sacks.' Do you have that kind of feeling on the field?"

Kiwanuka: "Do I think of sex on the field?"

Tomase (mortified): "No! Sacks – SACKS! Good God. I was wondering why you were smiling so much."

Kiwanuka (laughing): "I was wondering where you were going with that."

Tomase: "Sorry – Boston accent."

612024[/snapback]

Funny that Kiwi got confused by a Boston accent...considering he has lived in the damned city for 4 years :rolleyes: