Broderick Bunckley

Stl Bills

Leif Larsen?

Behold the power of Leif.

611981[/snapback]

Ah yes, our Viking warrior. Been waiting for him to show up in either the Olympics or one of those Strongman competitions... but, alas, a football player he wasn't.

Amazing what you can find on Google -- our boy Leif is a boxer now. And undefeated at that, if I'm reading that website correctly...

The Bills drafted a DT a few years back that did something like 53 reps. He had some goofy name, can't think of it right now. I think he holds the all time record.

611980[/snapback]

Leif Larsen, his uncle wrestled polar bears for a living.

I watched him flatten a guard once just by shoving him. He was hideously strong but too slow I think.

Ah yes, our Viking warrior. Been waiting for him to show up in either the Olympics or one of those Strongman competitions... but, alas, a football player he wasn't.

Amazing what you can find on Google -- our boy Leif is a boxer now. And undefeated at that, if I'm reading that website correctly...

612191[/snapback]

He's undefeated alright, but all of his opponents are total scrubs; one of the guys has never won. He hasn't fought in the US yet so I'll reserve judgement until then.

One mock draft actually has the Bills taking Bunkley:

"That the Bills need help along the defensive interior is obvious. What might not appear as obvious, however, is that Bunkley actually fits the profile of the type of defensive tackle new coordinator Perry Fewell better than the higher profile Haloti Ngata. Fewell, formerly with Chicago, is expected to bring a similar strategy of quicker, pass rushing defensive tackles to Buffalo, something that fits Bunkley perfectly."

Wasn't Bunkley in the Green Mile?

613688[/snapback]

LOL, yeah kind of looks like Michael Clark Duncan. Thay said on NFL network yesterday that he looks like The Thing from Fantastic Four and I agree. He was impressive in the agility drills and moved very well for such a solid guy. He will definitely be a force in the NFL, could you imagine him and Peters as wedge busters on special teams? It would look like bowling for dollars. :D

Of course theres no question i'd live to see Bunkley in a bills uni next year. He was a dominating force this year for our noles.

I'd also love to see 'Noles S Pat Watkins as a Bill next year. The guy is huge, at 6'4", and was always around the ball down here. Snagging him with our second 3rd, or maybe even early 4th would be advisable. The best spot for him actually would a end of the 3rd compensation pick for JJ/PW.