What you drinking tonight?

Puhonix

Ive had 4 Rum & Cokes, 2 Jellyfish, and I'm heading out for a smoke (Cigar).

611658[/snapback]

Had some wine early this afternoon at a wine tasting event I went to with my girlfriend for her viticulture and enology class. Got back, threw back some Natty's and now headin over to the frat house where we're having a "booze cruise" themed party. Well over $1000 in alcohol and also an ice luge. Should be a good one!

Pacifico's with lime. Now a Sky with Pinapple and Orange! :lol:

611696[/snapback]

Got back from Puerto Vallarta about an hour ago. Uncorked a bottle of Montepulciano D'Abruzzo (2004) :lol:

Went to an all inclusive resort, so all week I have been drinking Pacifico, Dos Eches Lager, Sol, margaritas (on the rocks), Tecate, Corona, and shots of tequila. Sat on Los Muertos Beach the other night drinking "buckets of beer".

Hard to find good wine at a cheap price in Mexico. A decent Chilean Merlot was going for $9 a glass!

The funniest thing we did was go to a fiesta in Ixtlan, Jalisco - way up in the Sierra Madres. They put a ribbon necklace with a ceramic shot glass around your neck and keep filling it. Had a nice meal and several shots of tequila but no hangover. The secret is 100% "agave". :D

Viva Tequila

When not drinking alcohol - 2 1/2 cups skim milk, Scoop of Protein Power, scoop of Glutamine, cap of liquid multi-vitamin, and bannana. Mix in blender, take with 2 pills full of all the Omega oils. (Laugh if you want, but I'm the only one in my family that has not been zapped with the ever lasting cold this season, not to mention that I've dropped about 15 pounds in the 6 months that I've been taking this!)

When drinking alcohol - Anyone of the Unibroue beers, an off the road bottle of red wine (purchased here), or gin and tonic, using Bombay Saphire Gin, with Rangpour Limes. (Yum!!!)