The Bode Miller project...

NavyBillsFan

Quote from Bode: "Me, it's been an awesome two weeks," Miller said. "I got to party and socialize at an Olympic level."

I like to party and have a good time and realize you should have fun over there. But you're representing your country and he just acts like he didn't really care. I guess he won the right to do whatever he wants but I hate rooting for a guy like that. :D

i didn't watch the video clip, but i've seen a few things and I don't mind him that much based on what i've seen. Sort of an idiot, but he doesn't talk about how great he is, didn't come into the games talking about how he was going to win 5 medals, and he doesn't seem to complain or anything.

The guy is like a rockstar in europe, and although he didn't turn down the magazine covers or interviews, he didn't seem like too much of a jerk imo.

i didn't watch the video clip, but i've seen a few things and I don't mind him that much based on what i've seen. Sort of an idiot, but he doesn't talk about how great he is,  didn't come into the games talking about how he was going to win 5 medals, and he doesn't seem to complain or anything.

The guy is like a rockstar in europe, and although he didn't turn down the magazine covers or interviews, he didn't seem like too much of a jerk imo.

611695[/snapback]

Exactly... No matter what the consequences (even if they are his own idacy induced) he seems to except them and not make any excuses.

From a personal responsibilty side... He is just telling it like it is... No matter how dumb you or anybody thinks it is.

Very tolerable, IMO.