William F. Buckley

Mickey

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

?What does any of this have to do with you demonstrating that you have some balls and volunteering to serve in our armed forces?

612318[/snapback]

What don't you understand?

There is no need. If there's ever a draft, I'll gladly go.

Exactly how am I being a hypocrite?

From dictionary.com

hypocrite

n : a person who professes beliefs and opinions that he does not hold [syn: dissembler, phony, phoney, pretender]

:rolleyes:

612316[/snapback]

You've repeatedly called for mass murder in the Middle East but refused to put on a uniform and put yourself on the line.

Haven't you heard of Tom's uber-cats?

The iron, cook, do the laundry, and they bring Tom a beer.

612319[/snapback]

Yeah, I have heard of them. All I can say is that my cat's are clean. You can test them all you want and you won't find any trace of performance enhancing substances unlike someone else's ... :rolleyes:

Oh you silly sailor. I just think you want to see me in uniform.

kitty.

612329[/snapback]

I'm not a sailor and really don't care to see you at all, ever, no matter what you wear.

I'd just like to see you acting as a man and standing by your covictions. But that is impossible for a putz like you.

I'm not a sailor and really don't care to see you at all, ever, no matter what you wear.

I'd just like to see you acting as a man and standing by your covictions.  But that is impossible for a putz like you.

612333[/snapback]

Sorry to offend you Liberace. Don't slap me, OK?

Why run away when you can be a chicken hawk and stay in the USA?

612334[/snapback]

Serious question...

If you are against everything America does in the war on terror, and you sympathize with the terrorists so much, why are you even in the military?

Serious question...

If you are against everything America does in the war on terror, and you sympathize with the terrorists so much, why are you even in the military?

612338[/snapback]

I don't disagree with everything America does in the war on terror. I am in favor of or actions in Afghanistan. I was opposed to the war in Iraq because I thought it diverted our focus from Al Qaeda and was likely to fail, either resulting in a failed state that destabilized the Middle East or and enhanced sphere of influence of Iran in Middle East politics.

For the record, I am not in the military, I am employed by the military.

I don't disagree with everything America does in the war on terror.  I am in favor of or actions in Afghanistan.  I was opposed to the war in Iraq because I thought it diverted our focus from Al Qaeda and was likely to fail, either resulting in a failed state that destabilized the Middle East or and enhanced sphere of influence of Iran in Middle East politics.

For the record, I am not in the military, I am employed by the military.

612349[/snapback]

Yeah, and I'm the puss...