Anybody see the Vince Young Press Confrence?

Stl Bills

Ok I'm drunk, but I just got home and turned on NFL network to catch some combine coverage. The end of the Vince Young press confrence was on while I'm in the kitchen making some hamburger helper and I here from Vince " Yeah I talked to coach Jauron, we talked earlier today.", then the press confrence is over. Can anybody confirm this or was just hearing sh*t? Sadly, this post is 100% for real.

Ok I'm drunk, but I just got home and turned on NFL network to catch some combine coverage.  The end of the Vince Young press confrence was on while I'm in the kitchen making some hamburger helper and I here from Vince " Yeah I talked to coach Jauron, we talked earlier today.", then the press confrence is over.  Can anybody confirm this or was just hearing sh*t?  Sadly, this post is 100% for real.

611222[/snapback]

If your object is to make BlueFire's head explode, you've likely succeeded. He's usually around for these 4am Vince Young posts.

Don't even try to deny that Hamburger Helper is some good stuff, especially when you are trashed at 4 in the morning and thats all there is to eat in the house. Anyway if I could delete this post I would because I'm not sure what the hell I heard last night. Sorry about that.

Only an hour??? thats enough time for..........I wont say it, but just think if you had another 5 mins you could add the pickle juice at the end.

611387[/snapback]

I forgot all about BF's famous fried noodles, someone needs to repost that thread..its pretty damn funny.

Don't even try to deny that Hamburger Helper is some good stuff, especially when you are trashed at 4 in the morning and thats all there is to eat in the house.  Anyway if I could delete this post I would because I'm not sure what the hell I heard last night.  Sorry about that.

611405[/snapback]

i would have ended up passing out during the "cover and simmer" stage and burned my house down.