Anyone hear Marv on Sirius Radio today?

Thailog80

On another board a poster said he heard Marv state that  Sam Adams "Doesn't fit the system"

Marv states the Bills want an attacking D with players that run to the ball.

Anyone else hear this interview?

611043[/snapback]

WOW, that doesn't sound like Marv (he usually doesn't name names). Very interested to hear if this is legit.

Ngata looks like he'll pick up some of the slack. :lol:

611062[/snapback]

If they cut Adams I hope Marv isn't putting all his eggs in Ngatas basket. I'd hate to tip our hand by cutting Adams then lose out on Ngata and go into the season with Anderson,Edwards,Bannon and Sape at DT.

If they cut Adams I hope Marv isn't putting all his eggs in Ngatas basket. I'd hate to tip our hand by cutting Adams then lose out on Ngata and go into the season with Anderson,Edwards,Bannon and Sape at DT.

611064[/snapback]

Even if Adams stays, we still need to add 2 quality DT's IMO... can't trust Fat Sam to be good again after last year.

Even if Adams stays, we still need to add 2 quality DT's IMO... can't trust Fat Sam to be good again after last year.

611067[/snapback]

No doubt. Two big nasties up front would be great. Give us someone on the other DE spot to compliment AS on the pass rush and Im happy.

On another board a poster said he heard Marv state that  Sam Adams "Doesn't fit the system"

611043[/snapback]

Whatever happened to making the system fit the players?

611043[/snapback]

The interview was yesterday, here it is : http://buffalobills.com/player/ivideo.jsp?...y.rm&proto=rtsp

Marv says something like "our coaches are evaluating whether Sam's style fits our system"...

Whatever happened to making the system fit the players?

611072[/snapback]

Players that run to the ball = stop the run with numbers=don't like fat guys=no run defense. This sh*t is getting scary. I wasn't expecting much of Jauron and Levy, but for chrissake, please don't make the same mistakes again. We want NEW mistakes!

:lol:

Players that run to the ball = stop the run with numbers=don't like fat guys=no run defense.  This sh*t is getting scary.  I wasn't expecting much of Jauron and Levy, but for chrissake, please don't make the same mistakes again.  We want NEW mistakes! 

:lol:

611099[/snapback]

Or perhaps:

Players that run to the ball = Players that dont' hang around the line of scrimmage like blobs instead of trying to make the play.

You don't like the coaching staff. That's cool.

No doubt. Two big nasties up front would be great. Give us someone on the other DE spot to compliment AS on the pass rush and Im happy.

611068[/snapback]

COMPLEMENT AS??? you mean hide is inadequacies. AS--Mr sack gatherer during home games against bad opponents/2nd string OLs when game is already won. Maybe then 3rd and long wouldnt be such an automatic for our oponents.10 seconds is entirely too much time to give the opposing QB to throw.

COMPLEMENT AS??? you mean hide is inadequacies. AS--Mr sack gatherer during home games against bad opponents/2nd string OLs when game is already won. Maybe then 3rd and long wouldnt be such an automatic for our oponents.10 seconds is entirely too much time to give  the opposing QB to throw.

611190[/snapback]

yeah, he did bad on the road against miami, new england, and cincy.

also, you've looked at every other DE in the NFL and have determined that they all sacks against quality OTs and got there in one second, and are good against the run, and never mess up.

you're pretty sharp, are you a rocket scientist?