South Dakota to ban abortion?

KD in CA

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see you are still around olivier.  What are the French up to lately?

620133[/snapback]

hi Mickey how do you do?!

well as you can see here and on the baseball part of the board, it looks like the regulars on this board still have issues with the french... anyway, i can not do anything vs racism and stereotypes... so well i'll go on...

France 's still the giant mess it is for about 15-20 years and i don't see it change in the future... but you know i don't really care... i'm french because they have to put something on my passeport, but you know me and patriotism are some real strangers...

i'm a proud father since jan 31 st and everything goes fine for me. and as long as the sabres play the way they do i will be patient on the Bills front...

hi Mickey how do you do?!

well as you can see here and on the baseball part of the board, it looks like the regulars on this board still have issues with the french... anyway, i can not do anything vs racism and stereotypes... so well i'll go on...

France 's still the giant mess it is for about 15-20 years and i don't see it change in the future...  but you know i don't really care... i'm french because they have to put something on my passeport, but you know me and patriotism are some real strangers...

i'm a proud father since jan 31 st and everything goes fine for me. and as long as the sabres play the way they do i will be patient on the Bills front...

620910[/snapback]

Congratultions Dad. Your first?